Author Topic: I AM MOAR UNIQUE  (Read 2994 times)

I have central heterochromia in both of my eyes.
The insides yellow, and the outside is grey/blue.

:o Pics or it didn't happen.

not for long....MUAUHAHAHHAHHAHAAH

Also, before people go "HETEROCHROMIA IS WEN UR AYZS R DIFRUNT COLURS!", central heterochromia is when a single eye itself is different colored.
And my eyes look like this, except the inner ring is thinner and the blue is more of a blueish grey.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:10:02 AM by Sheezy »

Also, before people go "HETEROCHROMIA IS WEN UR AYZS R DIFRUNT COLURS!", central heterochromia is when a single eye itself is different colored.

Pics. Or. It. Didn't. Happen.

OSHT.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:13:03 AM by MrCookie »

Pics. Of. Self. Not. Hot. Girl.

My eyes have a gold-brown ring on the center with a blue/grey/green main thing with a grey outer ring and the main color of it changes randomly between green brown blue and grey.

I think Koden's eyes kinda do the same thing as mine but are more often blue than mine.

Google yielded this:
Central Heterochromia

Central Heterochromia is where the central (pupillary) zone of the iris is a darker color than the mid-peripheral (ciliary) zone, and may be linked to above average toxic burden in the body.
D:

OSHT.
I meant, not just one eye.
I meant the eye itself, not the different being compared on your own two eyes.
But the pigmentation on a single eye.
I have the central heterochromia, on both eyes.

one of my pupils is a different shape to the other

So one pupil is a circle and the other is a square?

I have a skin problem if that its below 15 degres my skin becomes red and bump[like a entrepreneur le bump] And if its over 95 it becomes veary veary white and scaley