Author Topic: worst forum Self Delete 2014  (Read 4651 times)

This is why we need more Admins/Mods.
This is why we need less loving idiots.  Obviously that will never happen, maybe Badspot will get new mods but I am doubtful.

This is why we need less loving idiots.  Obviously that will never happen, maybe Badspot will get new mods but I am doubtful.

Or....everyone could stop getting upset quickly over nothing really.

Off Topic / Drama / Re: MARBLE MAN is out    on: January 21, 2014, 10:43:04 PM
Quote from: Moonstar Akemi on January 21, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

Congratulations. I didn't know my writing style had any relevance to my relationship. xD

with faces like these, you would assume more relevance than normal.

image removed

User was banned for this post
i assume it's this he got mad about. what a baby

tompson is just a warty rooster in general and likes to forget around at the detriment of others

I hope you guys realize that when stuff like this happens it's an account hijacking, not a forum Self Delete. It's really easy to tell which it is, forum Self Deletes don't have the same demeanor that hijackings do. My money is on Lando the Climber.

i actually laughed at his latest picture

probably drendran or lando

I hope you guys realize that when stuff like this happens it's an account hijacking, not a forum Self Delete. It's really easy to tell which it is, forum Self Deletes don't have the same demeanor that hijackings do. My money is on Lando the Climber.
It's definitely Tom lol.  Not sure if you know who Tom is but yeah It is very much Tom.  Also Tom is too smart to get his account hijacked, especially from Lando's methods.

It's definitely Tom lol.  Not sure if you know who Tom is but yeah It is very much Tom.  Also Tom is too smart to get his account hijacked, especially from Lando's methods.
tom the geek
tompson

Thompson has done this spam thing on almost every account given to him

nope
there is no doubt whatsoever that it's tompson

lol it's not lundo
Thompson has done this spam thing on almost every account given to him

he should spam tentacle hentai

He was waiting for a drama. You sort of fed him :S