Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 146317 times)

I think you should add multiple groups of Renderman that rarely appear (Like about 3 or 4). Also, you should add like some camera thing that has Thermal vision and detects unknown presence.

I think you should add multiple groups of Renderman that rarely appear (Like about 3 or 4). Also, you should add like some camera thing that has Thermal vision and detects unknown presence.
There are already groups of them.

This mod scared me sh#tless...

After playing on a server that had his mod enabled, i could swear Renderman was watching me! Chisbot6 was right, this mod DOES play with your head. From the spooky noises to the loud banging you hear as he draws closer to the clusterf#ck attacks he throws at you, this mod is perfect for those who like to get scared, but its not for the faint of heart. I like it!

My personal recommendation to increase the scare level is this: use this mod in the dark, headphones in.

Happy nightmares everyone!

Sorry, what does sh#t and f#ck mean?
i can't understand censored kidgrish

This mod is not really scary just a bit scary.

I made you a extremely loud sound

WARNING SUPER loving loving loving LOUD DO NOT loving TURN YOUR VOLUME UP AND DO NOT loving WEAR loving HEADPHONES OR YOUR loving loving EARS WILL BE loving loving DEAD

Could you make sound effects server-sided?

Just got back after my ISP decided it would be a good idea for me to take a two-day holiday from the internet (Technical Fault)

I made you a extremely loud sound

WARNING SUPER loving loving loving LOUD DO NOT loving TURN YOUR VOLUME UP AND DO NOT loving WEAR loving HEADPHONES OR YOUR loving loving EARS WILL BE loving loving DEAD

No, it's not.

I just checked it out in audacity. It's about the same volume as the current sound I use.
Also refrain from big text please

Could you make sound effects server-sided?
They're server-sided already. If you're talking about the sounds that are sometimes being played to only one person for better effect...

No.

I love how you seriously think this is possible

If you want to write me a special shader for that then by god i'll do it, but otherwise...

No.

I found a Creepy bug with this, I disabled this mod and Started a singleplayer server Then i loaded my room so i could take a screenshot of me sleeping at night with a Demon version of me watching, After a few seconds I saw that renderman bot on top of me!
The packages don't disable when the server is stopped. I can only think of glitchy ways to fix this one, so make sure you restart blockland when you are starting renderman servers up twice for whatever reason.

I always figured pearl and blinking FX paints were commonly used for that kind of stuff, but there are probably plenty who use glow instead. Having this as optional would be just as fine though. And besides, one of the best things about this mod is that it requires no setup, which is why I'm asking for this.
I'll do this one, I suppose. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Hopefully I don't seem demanding, but could you please add a separate version with toned down static for when render is about to kick/kill you?
Hmmm....

No.

The sound volume is fine as it is. The sounds that are loud are loud for a reason and that reason is to make you scared while fitting with your current volume setting. If you want the sounds to be quieter, turn your computer volume down.

If it looked like I was getting more and more annoyed as I went through these posts i'm sorry, but i'm really tired right now. I've been working hard on v3, however!

-snip-
Well, I suppose I'll tell people to enable 'Download Sounds' from their options.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

This addon has been a neverending problem for me.
Now it's deleted a majority of my RTB prefs, so I have to delete mods that are loving up the game.

I disabled, and even deleted Support_Renderman and it still does this.

This addon has been a neverending problem for me.
Now it's deleted a majority of my RTB prefs, so I have to delete mods that are loving up the game.

I disabled, and even deleted Support_Renderman and it still does this.
what

what are you even

dude

This mod doesn't have the code to change prefs at all. All it does is add two changable variables under the subheading "Rendermen" (Disabled + Kick Players) Whatever wierd stuff your RTB has done, I promise it's not this mod causing it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 11:03:40 AM by chrisbot6 »

I disabled, and even deleted Supprt_Renderman and it still does this.
Which proofs that this add-on is not the problem so what the forget do you want here
Post a console.log so we might be able to help you

Well, I suppose I'll tell people to enable 'Download Sounds' from their options.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Yeah, see, there's no way to actually FORCE people to download those files. Badspot doesnt like it. There used to be a "Decaldata" datablock class for forced texture download, but Badspot removed it (though I heard some folks claiming that vehicle textures were still forcibly downloaded so they tried sticking their old Decaldatas on random physics cubes, not sure how well that worked though lol)

Which proofs that this add-on is not the problem so what the forget do you want here
Post a console.log so we might be able to help you
Was pretty sure it was this addon since I haven't downloaded any addons since last week when Support_Renderman was dl'ed, before this problem happened. I'll post a log, since I could be wrong though. Sorry for assumptions I guess...?

-snip-
No, I'm not forcing anyone download those files.
I asked if those files could be made server-sided,
but becausethat's not going to happen,
I need to tell people why they don't hear those
soundsThey ask that thing a lot..., and
how they get those files in easiest way.