Poll

Should the entirety of the servers hosting be transferred to Rggbnnnnn if he so chooses?

Yes.
15 (29.4%)
No.
7 (13.7%)
Yes, Cavik is bad.
9 (17.6%)
No, Rggbnnnnn is bad.
7 (13.7%)
I don't care.
13 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Cavik's City RPG  (Read 16560 times)

I might borrow some of these ideas from this document of it is okay with you, I love it.
Perfectly fine :D

Why is the server passworded?

Why is the server passworded?
Rgg is coding in a revamped version of the gamemode. Basically, this is what he is doing currently.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1my2Xgcn16XBP59FsRB60q4sQ4uejO-CLe-CoNIHIUQI/edit

If you want to suggest stuff or change some stuff about jobs, just edit like a normal google doc. Once rgg goes to his google doc, he will either accept or deny if he thinks its fair. Suggesting stuff is at the bottom of the doc in "Later Possible Suggestions". Enjoy.

-snip-
When will the server go public again?
And does this mean another server reset?

When will the server go public again?
I don't know.
Possibly.

I would recommend the server to have a full reset. There's many reasons why if someone is going to remake the mod and do it correctly.

I would recommend the server to have a full reset. There's many reasons why if someone is going to remake the mod and do it correctly.
I seriously hope there won't be another server reset. It's only been a loving week.

Bump
I'm really curious when this will be finished, and if you're gonna reset (please don't tho)

Bump
I'm really curious when this will be finished, and if you're gonna reset (please don't tho)
If they're editing the mod, it doesn't make sense not to reset

Last I was there, the server was terrible, everyone was running around with guns and grapples like every other crpg that existed. 

If they're editing the mod, it doesn't make sense not to reset

What's the point of playing if you're just gonna keep resetting after every update?

What's the point of playing if you're just gonna keep resetting after every update?
From what I understand it's going to be a sizeable change. I'm sure they're not going to reset it after every update. You need to understand that city rpg servers can't run for a great deal of time without a reset anyway, the mod's gameplay doesn't have that longevity. The longer the server is up, the more of a DM it becomes.

Besides the early stages of a cityrpg are always the most populous.

From what I understand it's going to be a sizeable change. I'm sure they're not going to reset it after every update. You need to understand that city rpg servers can't run for a great deal of time without a reset anyway, the mod's gameplay doesn't have that longevity. The longer the server is up, the more of a DM it becomes.

Besides the early stages of a cityrpg are always the most populous.
I'm just tired of doing everything all over again. All the time I used is gone to waste, y'know?