Author Topic: There is no "Best" Operating System!  (Read 6320 times)

i want a mac user to explain to me WHY mac is better for video/audio/photo editing.

this myth is the dumbest thing ever

Wow, no. Linux can do a lot more than that.If you're not a stupid little forget you wont get viruses.
Like me  :cookieMonster:

Only idiots get viruses. And even bigger idiots don't scan their PC once in a while.

If you're not a stupid little forget you wont get viruses.

Really? Are you trying to say you've never gotten a virus? Riiiiiiight.

Only idiots get viruses. And even bigger idiots don't scan their PC once in a while.

You too.

i want a mac user to explain to me WHY mac is better for video/audio/photo editing.

this myth is the dumbest thing ever

Hi, I'm a Mac and I have no loving idea why everybody says that. I love the Mac interface, but I really don't get the whole video/audio/photo editing thing everybody talks about.

Mac users: Get a real computer.

Mac users: Get a real computer.

PC fanboys: Get a real argument.

Of course I have gotten a virus because I was idiot enough to get it, so?
And last time I got a virus was years ago.

Really? Are you trying to say you've never gotten a virus? Riiiiiiight.

You too.

Hi, I'm a Mac and I have no loving idea why everybody says that. I love the Mac interface, but I really don't get the whole video/audio/photo editing thing everybody talks about.
I've gotten a virus via browsing strange websites.
I've deleted them too.
PC fanboys: Get a real argument.
Moybus: Quit defending white stuff

No my list is better.

Windows XP/Vista/7- Use it if you like it.

Mac OSX - Use it if you like it.

Linux - Use it if you like it.

No my list is better.

Windows XP/Vista/7- Use it if you like it.

Mac OSX - Use it if you like it.

Linux - Use it if you like it.

internetbrofive.png

Moybus: Quit defending white stuff
Are you mad because you're black or something? I don't understand.

... I wont fight on Moybuses side, but I agree with dkamm, and really, there's not really any pros of Mac OS X other than user friendliness, which wouldn't be needed after a while on Windows.
And I have used a computer with Mac OS X.

openBSD is the best.

They can.
All operating systems have flaws.  The thing is that since Windows has the MOST users, hackers target them.  If more people used Mac, they'd target mac...etc.

I was being sarcastic towards people who think macs are impenetrable to viruses.

You are so correct! There is no such thing as a "better" operating system! They all their own opinions usually based on people's experiences with that operating system.

Because macs can't get viruses, you're sacrificing the ability to game and the ability to run flash to open up photoshop 2 seconds faster.
You can use flash on Macs.