Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60629 times)

Its funny how all the bronies(especially Kochie) are sucking badspot's rooster in this thread.

Not really. Honestly, we love it but we aren't freaking out about it.

A lot of people are? Not just bronies?

A small amount of people are cheering and aren't bronies.

Not really. Honestly, we love it but we aren't freaking out about it.
noedit: Yes you are. All the reaction images, "badspot have my babies!!" "omg im cumming right now!!"

noedit: Yes you are. All the reaction images, "badspot have my babies!!" "omg im cumming right now!!"

Huh, perception is weird.

A small amount of people are cheering and aren't bronies.
I'm cheering this and I'm not a bronie.
But yea that now I think of it your right, bronies are kissing up like crazy over this.

I'm cheering this and I'm not a bronie.
But yea that now I think of it your right, bronies are kissing up like crazy over this.

Wanna know why? It's because the endless bickering and fighting is over between us and him. Wouldn't you praise someone for doing that?

Wanna know why? It's because the endless bickering and fighting is over between us and him. Wouldn't you praise someone for doing that?

For ending it*

It's that when people read the post in the thread, they don't usually re-read it in the actual quote because they already know what it says. They aren't expecting a surprise trap. That's why people still get forgeted for being trapped.

these were my exact thoughts.

For ending it*
Simple, ignore him and move on it was that simple.

Yes I would praise but not like become over dramatic over it getting uber excited.

Mostly everyone sucks up to Badspot. It's kinda silly. I mean yeah he's cool and all from what I've seen. But in reality, I've never met or even had a conversation with him. So I'm not going to pretend like he's my friend and roll out the red carpet every time he makes an entrance like some people here do.

Simple, ignore him and move on it was that simple.

Yes I would praise but not like become over dramatic over it getting uber excited.

You kinda already did :/

Mostly everyone sucks up to Badspot. It's kinda silly. I mean yeah he's cool and all from what I've seen. But in reality, I've never met or even had a conversation with him. So I'm not going to pretend like he's my friend and roll out the red carpet every time he makes an entrance like some people here do.
You kinda already did :/
Not like suck Badspots richard excited but happy that its over.

Not like suck Badspots richard excited but happy that its over.
It's never over. There are other people like him. He was just the most infamous of them all.

It's never over. There are other people like him. He was just the most infamous of them all.

Still, one by one, they are withering away.

True, well the main part is over.
Now its just stupid petty stuff.

Still, one by one, they are withering away.
And they'll always be back in the future.

I could use a restraining order anyways.