Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 84361 times)

the cops are gonna be knockin' on our doors, boys

Its hard to believe this. Do we have some type of proof of his face at all other than the shooting? Or maybe some location-wise proof? (Sorry if somebody already found these I just really don't wanna read 35 pages of messages.)

It's time that Badspot has to comment on this thread.

the cops are gonna be knockin' on our doors, boys
I live in West Europe, so I think one of their investigators will go to the local police department in the town or city where the person lives who knew Sephiroth. I have only spoken with him about Blockland Classic Mod or mostly Return to Blockland, but always ignored his hatred messages. I even had to demolish his tribal builds over and over again on my server(s), including Minecraft.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 02:55:37 PM by Antares »

Why? He's not responsible for our actions irl

Why? He's not responsible for our actions irl
Indeed. To be honest, I saw this stuff coming from a mile away about the investigators. If I read the article correctly, some people send a message to the police about Sephiroth's private life on the internet and which forums he was active on.

It's probably way too late to be skeptical about this, but do we actually have any evidence that Sephiroth was the shooter besides an article from TheDailyBeast? Which isn't a particularly reputable news site anyway? One of their reporters was probably googling William Atchison looking for scoops, and found this thread and decided to report on it.

Like, I was originally on-board because I found one of Plaz's old IP addresses in a thread and I did a reverse DNS search on it and saw that it was in the Albuquerque area, but since then we've realized a.) it wasn't Plaz, and b.) the IP address probably decayed and now matches an incorrect location. Not only that, but we've changed the whole narrative to it being Poiuyt who was actually posing as Plaz on his Sephiroth account, but I've heard from several other users that Poiuyt lived in Canada.

So effectively the only hard-evidence that remains here is the fact that TomTheGeek posted the name 'William Atchison' on a thread where he was trying to dox Poiuyt/Plaz, but again that's not necessarily an impossible coincidence considering the amount of private investigating that went on a few years back.

Am I up-to-date on everything or is there some kind of additional evidence that I'm missing/

It's probably way too late to be skeptical about this, but do we actually have any evidence that Sephiroth was the shooter besides an article from TheDailyBeast? Which isn't a particularly reputable news site anyway? One of their reporters was probably googling William Atchison looking for scoops, and found this thread and decided to report on it.

Like, I was originally on-board because I found one of Plaz's old IP addresses in a thread and I did a reverse DNS search on it and saw that it was in the Albuquerque area, but since then we've realized a.) it wasn't Plaz, and b.) the IP address probably decayed and now matches an incorrect location. Not only that, but we've changed the whole narrative to it being Poiuyt who was actually posing as Plaz on his Sephiroth account, but I've heard from several other users that Poiuyt lived in Canada.

So effectively the only hard-evidence that remains here is the fact that TomTheGeek posted the name 'William Atchison' on a thread where he was trying to dox Poiuyt/Plaz, but again that's not necessarily an impossible coincidence considering the amount of private investigating that went on a few years back.

Am I up-to-date on everything or is there some kind of additional evidence that I'm missing/
No you've got everything about right

but the amount of coincidences this needs for this to be a hoax is massive

also he still hasn't logged in since so

my theory on the IP is that kalphiter posted sephiroth's IP under the assumption that he and plaz were the same person

I remember once reading a reddit comment badspot made about how he had to answer multiple subpoenas because degenerate blf users went into credit card fraud. He's no stranger to law enforcement asking about blf users.

I remember once reading a reddit comment badspot made about how he had to answer multiple subpoenas because degenerate blf users went into credit card fraud. He's no stranger to law enforcement asking about blf users.
wasn't that because of okiver/keesfani/whoeverthatwasiforget

some of you guys are alright

"Minecraft like multiplayer video game"

loving MSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 04:08:33 PM by Juncoph »

what do you guys think about this: https://www.youtube.com/user/barajara
from what i can tell it hasn't been touched since
also the archive channel is deleted or something
"This channel does not exist."

wasn't that because of okiver/keesfani/whoeverthatwasiforget

Yep

Another possibly linked site to him, but nothing blockland related. (note that this can't be confirmed 200% since it's just someone on the channel discussion and additionally I don't condone the comment)
Quote from: youtube channel discussion
Corrosion Disorder
4 days ago
RIP

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/08/us/aztec-high-school-shooting-william-atchison/index.html

Also, here was his journal:

http://sturmgeist88.livejournal.com/
https://sturmgeist88.livejournal.com
just going to highlight this snippet to take as you will
Quote from: https://sturmgeist88.livejournal.com/1328.html
We're seeing Global warming finally having some serious effects.
additionally, there are mentions about degeneracy, chad, and NEET
just putting this out there
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 04:38:19 PM by QuadStorm »