Author Topic: 'Fred' (A.K.A Lucas Cruikshaink)  (Read 2711 times)

He was funny...For the first 5 damn seconds of the video.
No, he was never funny.  He's some annoying little twat who needs to rid of himself.

I love how right after Yuki says: "I hate.  it's gay", everyone else is like "YEAH! IT IS GAY(I'm so cool right now.)"

I love how right after Yuki says: "I hate.  it's gay", everyone else is like "YEAH! IT IS GAY(I'm so cool right now.)"

I say's'd it first D:

Someone is definitely desperate for attention. But anyone who acts like a shat infront of a camera for youtube gets fame :\ I could just turn it on, spin around in my chair shouting "rooster! snake! rooster!" and I'd be a hit. Anything pleases youtube.

Jesus christ, Fred is the worst piece of stuff 'comedian' I've ever heard.
He's not funny, he's annoying.
Focus your eyes to the date and time of the posts.

No. NO. NO!

Fred is a loving friend. He's some 14 year old who lives in his moms basement and does nothing but sit his lazy ass on youtube. I have been flagging all of his videos for explicit content so friends can't waste their time on that whoring friend.

Notice how mine was first :P

...Focus your eyes to the date and time of the posts.
Well, I see that now. :D
But still, people follow Yuki.

SO GUIZ I CANTS PLAYED WITH TOYS GUNNIES SINCE MUMMIES SAYS IT MAY CAUSH MES TO WANTS TO SHOOT PERSONS! OMGZ I AMZ SO FUNNIZ.

Fred sucks ass.
/thread