Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7745067 times)

He's just mad he'll never be as manly as Demoman, and Action Hank (whom was won over by Fluttershy), and that "Yo dawg" guy...
It damn well is. do you hide the fact that you lift weights, or chop down trees, or watch My Little Pony? You shouldn't.
I'm not saying I'm manly.
I'm saying that this isn't manly.

I'm not saying I'm manly.
I'm saying that this isn't manly.
And who are you to judge?

You're right.
But wearing avatars of the show and sucking up to it isn't.
Its not like any one we really know will see them.
Also, I bet you ahven't even seen one episode. Look at frozeneye. Two episodes and he became a brony

Poor Pinky Pie.
:(
I just sent her a muffin.
I hope it helps.

Aphtonites, look at it this way.

These guys are all the freaks of their schools, there's no need to make fun further. They're already at the bottom.

These guys are all the freaks of their schools, there's no need to make fun further. They're already at the bottom.
Un-true, but ok.
I'd say the middle. I talk to the cool kids mostly, but i know some coolbros in the less pop section of kids.

Erm.

Dont speak for others.

I have several friends.

Its not like any one we really know will see them.
Also, I bet you ahven't even seen one episode. Look at frozeneye. Two episodes and he became a brony
I just sent her a muffin.
I hope it helps.
<3

I have taken a liking to this shot, and I'm not a freak- I'm well respected, if I may say so myself.

Sure, I ain't Ferris Beuler, but I most certainly am not a freaky basement kid who lacks any friends whatsoever, like you say.
I don't know about these other guys, though... nah,I kid.

oh man, grade a trolling right here folks holy stuff

Un-true, but ok.
I'd say the middle. I talk to the cool kids mostly, but i know some coolbros in the less pop section of kids.
Ditto.

I'm not someone everyone automatically knows and looks up to, but I'm never teased. Making friends is actually pretty easy for me, since I've been taught what to do by... that show.

But rly, kinda immature to bring RL popularity into a pointless internet argument.

Heres another question.

Why are you guys on this thread anyway?

-Frozeneyelovignmeagainaaaaawyeah-
Frozen the number is........
getting sent in a pm.

Ditto.

I'm not someone everyone automatically knows and looks up to, but I'm never teased. Making friends is actually pretty easy for me, since I've been taught what to do by... that show.

But rly, kinda immature to bring RL popularity into a pointless internet argument.
I have yet to make one enemy.

Heres another question.

Trying to grow their nonexistant e-peen by arguing with teenagers over the internet.

Heres another question.

This.