Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7745110 times)

That's not my point.
[img ]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/9837/statshv.png[/img]
Already two of the biggest threads on the forums are for My Little Pony, if this fandom gets any bigger then it's time to think about making a forum for yourselves, this is the blockland forums.
You don't split a forum because something gets big.

I've already made the vehicles for Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

So, which pony should I make next?

there has been various references to pony rule 34,
Stopped reading here.
Go ahead and judge an entire fanbase based on a tiny minority, you giant friend.

Stopped reading here.
Go ahead and judge an entire fanbase based on a tiny minority, you giant friend.

Okay, since you're human I'm going to assume you have angry gay love with every man you see because some people do that.

wow we thought alike

we must be like

twin brathers

Apht is butthurt nobody likes him

I don't think a lot of people would like a guy who has a unhealthy obsession with a 12 year old girl's TV show either.

We shouldn't have to move just because people don't like what we like.
There's going to be a time where this fandom will outweight the rest of the forum.

Because starfishs such as yourself would decide to attack them there, regardless of where they move their fandom.

Okay, since you're human I'm going to assume you have angry gay love with every man you see because some people do that.

That's because as popular as anime is, it comes in more than one form. MLP is one show itself, whereas anime is a style of animation.

Actually, i wouldn't attack the forum, trolling and disliking something aren't the same thing, it wouldn't be part of the  BLOCKLAND forum so it would be none of my business.
That does not even make sense.
That's because as popular as anime is, it comes in more than one form. MLP is one show itself, whereas anime is a style of animation.
I was referencing to when someone went "Hey, if you hate us, why don't you hate anime, too?"

Any girl that watches research is a sick forget because it's targeted at males.

That does not even make sense.

Yeah, it does. You're assuming that the entire fandom is a bunch of uncomfortable horny adolescents who have nothing better to do.

So, which pony should I make next?
Twilight.

Totally.
I don't think a lot of people would like a guy who has a unhealthy obsession with a 12 year old girl's TV show either.
This automatically makes everything that comes out of that stuffhole you call a mouth invalid.

There's going to be a time where this fandom will outweight the rest of the forum.

It doesn't matter. Its the off-topic section. So if it does guess what? The rest of the forum will be fine.

Alrighty guys ignore him, hes obviously jesus.

Pfft, again, you're proving a point for nothing, we're talking about a specific fandom, not anything else.
It's like "HURR DURR LOL LOONEY TUNES IS FURRY TOO!!!!" all over again.

So guys should i set rainbow or twilight as my desktop?

Post the wallpapers that you are going to use.

oh so being a potential lesbian is disgusting?
/slap

oh so being a potential lesbian is disgusting?
/slap
Actually, it is for real.
/slap

Twilight.

But it's your opinion, why are you asking us? :P