Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 40764 times)

I hated Boltster before hating Boltster was cool.
Understandable. I'm too mainstream now.

The kid isn't dead, he's taking leave until his attention quota is met
Yndaaa doesn't need attention, he's one of the coolest and most humble guys I've ever met on these forums.

You've been acting up fairly often recently, maybe you're the one starving for attention?

Understandable. I'm too mainstream now.

Yeah too mainstream to hate you anymore, wanna forget?

It litterally felt like a punch in the chest when Mazeribot freaked out like that over my mod, I worked really hard on it for a while so when someone goes and does that, stuff man

Too bad the german sharp s character doesn't actually start words. Oh, and he's trolling, obviously.

From what I've seen Boltster is constantly pissed off at everything and everyone. He can create an argument of pretty much anything. On the other hand, if you give up several hours of hard work due to a single persons behaviour then you're obviously not old enough to have an internet connection.
Summary: Boltster is an ass and Yndaaa is a baby.

Bolster is a cigarette with sand in his vagina.

He whines about every little thing because he's a gigantic pusillanimous individual.

From what I've seen Boltster is constantly pissed off at everything and everyone. He can create an argument of pretty much anything. On the other hand, if you give up several hours of hard work due to a single persons behaviour then you're obviously not old enough to have an internet connection.
Summary: Boltster is an ass and Yndaaa is a baby.
Where the hell did this come from?

Yndaaa is awesome, I loved his attitude and hope he returns soon.

at least he doesn't stuff his anime crap in that thread anymore

at least he doesn't stuff his anime crap in that thread anymore
He was also probably the top model contributer.

Oh wow, what a douche

Someone call the police! Someone is being mean on the internet. I find it kind of funny an starfish like Taboo that goes around the forums preaching about how immature everyone is and how mature and smart he is because he's a self-proclaimed genius English teacher is the one to make this topic. I guess "he who is without sin cast the first stone" fits nicely into this scenario. Also I've never seen someone get so much positive attention for attention whoring and quitting the forum.