Author Topic: Jetz's Climbing Challenge - Closed  (Read 9727 times)

I'm going to beat this one.

My god, doing the one-life is hard. Good luck to all who wish to join and welcome to hell.

Here's a Blockland like logo till I make a better one.

tis logo is more smexy

Sorry guys but I think I'm going with Manty's since as a bonus he reformatted the entire OP.

How cute, I completed it without getting banned! Thank Letters for the moral support.

Yesterday I was really tired so I did this. Hooray...

That's a cuntload of winners.

That's a cuntload of winners.
Winners: 66
Unique players: 1242
Success rate: 5.314%

Winners: 66
Unique players: 1242
Success rate: 5.314%
At all willing to make a graph of winners versus their BLID? I'm curious about the statistics

Bump - probably gonna host it for one more week so if you haven't had the chance to play or got stuck somewhere and haven't gotten back to it, might wanna give it a try before I release the gamemode and the list of winners becomes permanent.

I'll probably also make a separate version where I strip out the climbing pick specific script and feature a build explaining exactly how to setup and use the gamemode for your own challenges and customize it how you wish.

I got a false timescale detection reading.  I used the first launch bar on lvl 2 to launch over the hill towards the finish, but I hit a tree.  While sliding down the tree the detector went off.

I couldn't beat the first level. The delay between clicking and the pick hitting is too great for me.