Most recent thing?

OSHT
0 (0%)
OSHHHHTTTTTTTT
2 (22.2%)
Whatever, lifey powers anyways
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck [Gigapause]  (Read 529779 times)

whats so special about homestuck

why should i devote time to it
It's funny, interesting, smart, etc. I don't know just read act 1 and see if you like it.

It's funny, interesting, smart, etc.

thats very informative.

thats very informative.
What do you want me to tell you? Just read it and find out.

ugh act 1 is just full of the handicapped humor and not actually anything funny

ugh act 1 is just full of the handicapped humor and not actually anything funny
Read the whole act and go in to act 2 a bit. It gets more interesting and becomes more funny over time. Not everyone likes Homestuck, though, but a lot of people who say that make the same annoying mistake of judging it by it's introductory act.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:11:43 AM by Kimon »

The update makes me feel like he's talking to Hussie even more. It's still possible he isn't but I have a feeling he is. I mean, it makes sense I guess.
I don't think there's any evidence that he isn't. Text is the same, talks about the narrative of the story, claims to have already been killed by Caliborn...

whats so special about homestuck

why should i devote time to it
What's so special about you?

Why should anyone devote time to explaining the appeal of a comic you'll probably never actually take interest in to you?

i feel like zenon is only posting in here to go "u guys like handicapped things normal people dont like this stuff STOP LIKING IT"
i did a similar thing in here a long time ago! and still do it sometimes in other threads!
i cant be the only one who does it

Lol Caliborn with a crowbar so fun.

Gamzee vomiting up keys would have been funny if it were not induced by getting shot and beaten with a crowbar ._.

Also, Caliborn is such a badass.

That Denizen stands no chance.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 04:33:43 PM by Kimon »

Title's looking like a liscence plate.
Looks like everything is coming together, I expect our big showdown to be soon :D

Title's looking like a liscence plate.
Looks like everything is coming together, I expect our big showdown to be soon :D
We've got a lot of ground to cover. I suspect at least one major animation to help tie tons of stuff together.

time to beat the screen apart whoo

Oh forget Gamzee got to Jake too. Solidansprite, I'm guessing. Wiki says Erisol which is better. But Gamzee only has 3 corpses left, Feferi, Equius, and Nepeta, the latter two I guess will become Nequius/Equetasprite or something. Maybe he can use parts from the Aradiabot-splosion, or else.... What did you do, Gamzee?!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:02:46 AM by -Jetz- »

why didnt erisol sprite blow itself up
man i cant wait to see nepeta equius sprite :0
the symbol will be the leo one but instead of having a little tail itll be an arrow!!!!