Author Topic: Petz Series  (Read 1478 times)

Take care of your own virtual pets!
Petz is a collection of virtual animals/mammal games dating back to 1995. They had added more breeds, clothes and playpens for your virtual pet.

Wikipedia

The player starts at the Adoption Center, where they may choose a dog or cat to adopt of a breed and gender of their choosing. Once they have found a pet they like the user can adopt and name the new puppy or kitten. After around three days (real time) the petz become adults. Adult petz can then breed and have kittens or puppies of their own in Petz 3, Petz 4, and Petz 5 (this was not available in the first two lines). Cross-breeding can create different types of petz, called 'Mixed Breeds'.

Several people had hexed the catz and dogz for different eye color, more/less fur, texture change and color changement. Back in Petz 2, there was only around 6 pets, When petz 5 released, it had over 10 breeds!

Where can i buy these games you might ask, Ebay and most flea markets sell them for $2.00 to $5.00

Links of the forgetin' day

I loving loved this game from when I was 7.

I had petz 4 like 5 years ago.

The mic thing never really worked. :<

It was really handicapped, I killed mine for fun.

When I was little I played Petz and Babyz and was like "Wow this is so fun!". I downloaded Babyz a while ago and was like "Wtf how did I ever think this was even remotely fun..."

When I was little I played Petz and Babyz and was like "Wow this is so fun!". I downloaded Babyz a while ago and was like "Wtf how did I ever think this was even remotely fun..."
Petz 5 + Searching alot for modz =