Author Topic: [Blogland] Relationship status: Official [The end?]  (Read 14961 times)

quite a ride

congrats on the progress. good luck going forward

also damn the amount of shrekt her bf just experienced but didn't realize is phenomenal

Don't get involved with her. Any girl who would cheat on her own boyfriend like that with you will do the exact same thing to you. I can't imagine how much his feelings must have been hurt witnessing that. If she'd broken up with him first and then chosen to pursue a relationship with you, that'd be an entirely different matter. But from how you've described her actions in your latest post, she comes across to me as someone who has poor character.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:32:42 PM by Planr »

Don't get involved with her. Any girl who would cheat on her own boyfriend like that with you will do the exact same thing to you. I can't imagine how much his feelings must have been hurt witnessing that. If she'd broken up with him first and then chosen to pursue a relationship with you, that'd be an entirely different matter. But from how you've described her actions in your latest post, she comes across to me as someone who has poor character.

Well I mean one, he didn't see that, which was the whole point. I also understand your way of thinking but the thing is, he really isn't good for her as she's told me multiple times in the past. In fact, I've very rarely ever heard her say one thing nice about him. Obviously idk what I could potentially be walking into, but we have way more fun together than those two do considering he's always out of town/state and she is usually doing all the interacting to keep them rolling. They've already gone through one messy breakup that managed to be mended and it's only a matter of time before it repeats. As long as I don't give her a reason to look for other options, I don't feel I have a reason to be worried.

It's still cheating. You should wait until she's broken up with him before pursuing a relationship with her. That's the respectful thing to do. Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and imagine how you'd feel if your girlfriend was cheating on you like that.

You are a horrible person. I hope she cheats on you.

She may be cheating on her current BF because she may be afraid to break up with him herself. If the boyfriend is abusive, acts like an ass all the time, doesn't take no for an answer, and etc, that may be why she hasn't broken up yet and is already doing this stuff.

Don't jump to conclusions and try to put yourself in her own shoes, think about why she may be doing this stuff

You are a horrible person. I hope she cheats on you.
Rude

You could also ask her what she plans to do with her current bf, maybe plant the seed to get the ball rolling

those weren't loveual innuendos i swear.

She also may not be ready to break up her current relationship just yet, maybe she want's to see how you and her get along before she makes everything "official"

it's pretty normal for girls to do that these days tbh.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 05:43:51 PM by e-maxx »

She may be cheating on her current BF
all that needs to be said to know they are bad
because she may be afraid to break up with him herself. If the boyfriend is abusive, acts like an ass all the time, doesn't take no for an answer, and etc, that may be why she hasn't broken up yet and is already doing this stuff.
Don't jump to conclusions and try to put yourself in her own shoes, think about why she may be doing this stuff
she apparently vents to xr all the time and for hours..  abusive relationship would probably pop up somewhere.  from the given information,  it appears that she is bored of her boyfriend and doesn't like him anymore.  cheating (especially in front of him?) and openly complaining about him to others is extremely immature and stuffty.

you shouldn't have wasted a college opportunity to possibly have something with this chick. shes not worth it and any relationship you have will probably crash and burn

You're shooting yourself in your foot if you pass up college for a relationship with a girl which isn't even official because she's got a boyfriend.
Shows how easy she is when you get boring some day. Maybe you're not the only one she's hitting up.

rofl

its not just for her u richards he has a manager position which pays well and he literally set his own income cause they wanted him to stay and manage the store that badly

he can stay for a few years, make $$, then go to college. its not like that he only has one chance to go to college and he blew it

As long as I don't give her a reason to look for other options, I don't feel I have a reason to be worried.
and if she gets bored? I've broken up with people before, without them doing anything "wrong", I was just ready to move on
cheaters cheat. I think it's reasonably possible for someone to change after years, but if she's cheating on someone else with you, the risk is very high
you could argue that her boyfriend is abusive or whatever, so she's scared of breaking up with him, but if she was willing to kiss you where he very easily could have seen it, she's definitely exaggerating his abusiveness

I do agree that the decision to stay is a reasonable one. I think some people value college too much. if you can make enough money to get by, and you're happy, who cares
but you're setting yourself up for disappointment with this girl
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:43:18 PM by Foxscotch »

She may be cheating on her current BF

Don't you love it when a phrase with stuffty intent is trying to be justified

Don't you love it when a phrase with stuffty intent is trying to be justified
did you even read the loving post