Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8804769 times)

im guessin u all get made fun of at school or something so u trynna b tuff on the w E b

I dont get made fun of at school fuk u

I was until I hit puberty and stopped being a pusillanimous individual.

"my name is not important"

god tip that fedora even more you might just break your big neck there bud

I don't understand what's wrong with what I said. After I hit puberty, I started looking better and I gained more self esteem. It's true.

We had mock vote at school today.

I'm going to miss my view when that tower comes up.

I'm going to miss my view when that tower comes up.

Knock it back down then?

i don't know what i missed, don't care. editting pictures like that makes you look like you're 9 years old. also lmao he does look like an alien
I've been really good, working towards an EMT course after Thanksgiving. Hopefully work up to becoming a firefighter at some point.
EMT? I've actually wanted to become an  EMT too, I live only 30 minutes from Ohio State University and apparently they have alot of medical courses too; Still gotta take the requisite courses though once I start College
Best of luck!

[im g]https://my.mixtape.moe/ciiatt.png[/img]

i think you need some air quotes between female, you look like a Mexican backwash waitress

after 2 years, i am recieve hair cut
my lights are yellow and my webcam is bad

daswiruch is a girl?
woah
w/e i'm just gonna roll with it now
yes
after getting my hair straightened and SKRILLSHAVED some people thought i was a girl so i just decided to roll with it

also im gonna straighten it again after it gets longer because jewfro is hard to keep tidy
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:42:12 PM by Daswiruch »