Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2070928 times)

I'll do an overhang if I can get into the server
edit: actually it'd be really hard to do without remaking the barriers first, and I don't want to do that without permission
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:45:36 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Gravity fixed the bone crusher and nutcrunch rocket launcher should be fine now.

Right, so in anticipation for the release of this mod, I've decided to make a Blocko MVM sort of thing. I'll be finishing my old MVM project I never completed, called mvm_frostbot (pending name), for a horde of custom robot 'zombies' in this gamemode. In light of this I have a question to ask:
You can remove/customize the default zombies, right?
I'll post pictures once it's pic-worthy.

Right, so in anticipation for the release of this mod, I've decided to make a Blocko MVM sort of thing. I'll be finishing my old MVM project I never completed, called mvm_frostbot (pending name), for a horde of custom robot 'zombies' in this gamemode. In light of this I have a question to ask:
You can remove/customize the default zombies, right?
I'll post pictures once it's pic-worthy.
You can enable/disable zombie types via Slayer settings and easily add new enemies and bosses.

Would be cool to see some sort of player skill progression (upgradeable stats or something) as opposed to just having weapons

Pictures of mvm_frostbot (name still pending!)
New name: mvm_frostbyte
PAEGSTRETCH

EDIT: Quicklime bags!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 06:48:41 PM by Brixmon »

So this is a bug I've encountered a couple times
You can mount onto a horse when it has no zombie on it, and ride it around.
This happened twice, and after I was killed I noticed I had about 3000 points.

How is that cutlass doing?

Hey, Gravity, my friend Moonblazer21 (BL_ID 12807) is banned from your server, but he swears he didn't do anything. This happened before, when you were hosting the zombie mod on Bushi's city build. He was unbanned then. If you're using an old copy of the ban list from before that time, then he would have been re-banned, so can you unban him?

So this is a bug I've encountered a couple times
You can mount onto a horse when it has no zombie on it, and ride it around.
This happened twice, and after I was killed I noticed I had about 3000 points.
Yeah I know about that.

How is that cutlass doing?
I think I'll put it in the Flintlock pack.

The Endless Zombies gamemode is pretty much done. I'll fix one last thing and release it tomorrow together with an update for the Flintlock pack and maybe some other stuff.

and maybe some other stuff.

Hind. Please just release it. I've been waiting a year.

The Endless Zombies gamemode is on its way to RTB, and so is the Flintlock pack.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 09:51:04 AM by Gravity Cat »

I love your add-ons, they're too great.

The Endless Zombies gamemode is on its way to RTB, and so is the Flintlock pack.
What weapons will zombo gamemode use?