Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1652485 times)

Do want.
Although, it should also have fall damage, so if it jumps out of it's own portal it dies.

should come with warning on class Chooser.
There is fall damage, it just takes more drops, thats why many bosses have 98% health when they jump off the dresser.

I really like this server.

The one thing that irks me is that as medic you can't do squat against the mech. Gives me a 1 in 9 chance of being able to do nothing. :/
The medic is a support class, he is supposed to heal his teammates, not try to kill the boss.

I thought of a great idea;

A portal class where you teleport people to their death with velocity, with like 1000hp and the boss is very fast but can not jump.

What do you think?
Boss would need, maybe improved portal size? also would the boss have fall damage? This class could be easily abused.

Does anyone here know how to make a add-on to the moderator add-on, so Moderator (Auto) is possible and not just Moderator (Manual) Better yet, somehow hook it up to RTB and the Server Control button. Anyway.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:05:57 PM by White Tiger (6224) »

Application
Sgt Ghost
Previous Experience: Coburn's Tropical Deathrun Admin,Sorozxion,and Peasant
Who recommends you?:Peasant,Sorozxion
Why should I accept you?:I have admin experience on several servers,and I think that explaining to any person causing trouble is better than banning/kicking.Otherwise I must kick.I am not a person who likes to ban a whole lot,though.
Your Timezone/Region:Texas ;  Southern Timezone

Application
Sgt Ghost
Previous Experience: Coburn's Tropical Deathrun Admin,Sorozxion,and Peasant
Who recommends you?:Peasant,Sorozxion
Why should I accept you?:I have admin experience on several servers,and I think that explaining to any person causing trouble is better than banning/kicking.Otherwise I must kick.I am not a person who likes to ban a whole lot,though.
Your Timezone/Region:Texas ;  Southern Timezone

Please get two recommendations to post here.

pecon what about mine?

oh alright
heading over now

Application:
Name: TheBlackParrot
BL_ID: 18701
Previous Experience: SA on Gentoo's server, SA on Kiwibear's server, Hosted a freebuild nearly all the time when I first started playing BL; never really had a complaint
Who recommends you?: Ayxrion, Kiwibear, Frontrox, Makanix/Xinakam, Supreme Guy
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Any server I've had admin or super admin on, I've never had anyone consider me a "badmin" or w/e. I don't go around raging at anyone who kills me (minus the SADFASDfasdgf I usually put out for lolz), so I won't abuse kicking or banning or etc.
I also regularly join the server, so much fun aaaaa
Your Timezone/Region: CST; GMT -6

Application:
Name: TheBlackParrot
BL_ID: 18701
Previous Experience: SA on Gentoo's server, SA on Kiwibear's server, Hosted a freebuild nearly all the time when I first started playing BL; never really had a complaint
Who recommends you?: Ayxrion, Kiwibear, Frontrox, Makanix/Xinakam, Supreme Guy
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Any server I've had admin or super admin on, I've never had anyone consider me a "badmin" or w/e. I don't go around raging at anyone who kills me (minus the SADFASDfasdgf I usually put out for lolz), so I won't abuse kicking or banning or etc.
I also regularly join the server, so much fun aaaaa
Your Timezone/Region: CST; GMT -6
As you know, I already trust you.
Accepted.

I HIGHLY Recommend Sgt Ghost for an admin,He is a wonderful help at my freebuilds and sorts things out like magic.Please accept his application!

Does anyone here know how to make a add-on to the moderator add-on, so Moderator (Auto) is possible and not just Moderator (Manual) Better yet, somehow hook it up to RTB and the Server Control button. Anyway.
This appears to already be a feature of the Moderator Add-on.

Q: How do I grant Auto-moderator and revoke it?
A: /MakeModAuto PlayerNameHere and /UnModAuto PlayerNameHere

This appears to already be a feature of the Moderator Add-on.

Oh snap hahah I have a old version of it then. Thanks man. (still would like a way to manage the moderators on the same page as the Admins and Super Admins)

I've noticed some of the admins we've higherd are quite, how do I say this nicely. Anoying. Also I am not refering to Jetz, Jetz seems to be very helpful and, not anoying.

I recommend Sgt Ghost, I was admin on his Jail RP server some time ago and he is a fine lad.

How about a Chell-type boss? It can have a Portal gun, fast, no fall damage, 750 HP, and kills people with that Sonic Wave thingamajig.