Author Topic: I'm back...Sorta  (Read 1953 times)

Hello Blockland Community!

Not trying to copy the recent topic created by PredatorOoze, but I am back. My story is similiar to his.(Was around 11-13 when I played, was immature and eventually got banned on my account)

The last thing I remember was that they had just removed maps( So sad!!! D: ), like "The Bedroom" and "The Kitchen", and replaced it with a Slate, which I assume is editable, seeing as I had seen screenshots of varying environments before I left. Anything major happen while I was away, or just minor edits? It's been quite some time since I played, and lasttime I did play, was to check in and test my internet connection(It was REALLY laggy on servers, so bad that I couldn't play on Servers), and there were alot of little kids running around, bein' immature...But that's kinda expected, LOL!

I heard RTB died, which is a shame...

Oh, I also did a  bit of forum stalking before I left, having been apart of the "Pablo Band Wagon" craze back when it was around...Pablo still around? Nooblet 2.0? LOL, oh well...

Catch me up? :D

loving 10 dollars a week, thats a rip off.

NEkram is wrong. Blockland was sold to EA and you must now pay money for bricks. $5.99 gives you a brick pack that contains 5,000 bricks. $10.99 gives you a brick pack that contains 10,000 bricks + 1,000 bonus bricks. $25.99 gives you 25,000 bricks + 5,000 bonus bricks. $50.99 gives you 50,000 bricks + a bonus 10,000 bricks and finally, the best deal, $100.99 gives you 100,000 bricks + a bonus 50,000 bricks. Pretty good deals if you ask me.

Also if you haven't noticed there is now a "Blockland Super Pass" membership that you can pay $20 a month for. It is optional though, as you can choose to remain a standard member with zero benefits. Below is what each membership includes.

Standard Membership (FREE)
- 1,000 free bricks per month
- Default avatar only
- Not allowed to make your own server
- Limited to 5 server visits per day

Blockland Super Pass Membership ($20 a month)
- 10,000 free bricks per month
- More clothing and avatar options
- You unlock the ability to make your own server
- Unlimited daily server visits

I love what EA has done to the game personally.

<buzzkill>blockland was not sold to anyone<buzzkill/>

<buzzkill>blockland was not sold to anyone<buzzkill/>
syntax error!

NEkram is wrong. Blockland was sold to EA and you must now pay money for bricks. $5.99 gives you a brick pack that contains 5,000 bricks. $10.99 gives you a brick pack that contains 10,000 bricks + 1,000 bonus bricks. $25.99 gives you 25,000 bricks + 5,000 bonus bricks. $50.99 gives you 50,000 bricks + a bonus 10,000 bricks and finally, the best deal, $100.99 gives you 100,000 bricks + a bonus 50,000 bricks. Pretty good deals if you ask me.

Also if you haven't noticed there is now a "Blockland Super Pass" membership that you can pay $20 a month for. It is optional though, as you can choose to remain a standard member with zero benefits. Below is what each membership includes.

- Default avatar only

No silly, that's Star Wars: The Old Republic that you're thinkin' of. ;)

I'm playing that game now. >.>

- Default avatar only

sylvanor must be loaded

Lol. All that selling is fake! We gave bl to MINECRAFT because badspot had to work on another game. But seriously, were on Steam!

Lol. All that selling is fake! We gave bl to MINECRAFT because badspot had to work on another game. But seriously, were on Steam!
no, blockland is only on steam because we sold blockland to vaaaaaalve!