Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 37132 times)

permanently ban someone from the blockland forums
if it makes u feel any better i dont really like alfredo anymore because i ate so much of it

only the blockland forums can go from being at each others throats to talking about food

only the blockland forums can go from being at each others throats to talking about food
what do you mean "at each others throats"?

this is a food appreciation thread and always has been

figure u guys might like binging with babish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagY2Mnz-TU
yo babish is my jam
i've actually made the babka from his seinfeld episode, it was pretty good but i burned it a bit

next time you get a chance, try mixing alfredo sauce with kraft mac and cheese powder, and use that for your mac

what is this atrocity!!??!?!

the blockland forums is an amazing place where you can come together one minute and hate each other the next

what is this atrocity!!??!?!
no no no calm down i promise you it's delicious
a local italian restaurant in phoenix used this for their mac and cheese for years, i always got it as a kid and it was awesome
one day i asked how they made the sauce and that's what they told me

>kraft mac and cheese powder

It's nice to see that the Americans, as a society, still have unrefined palates and a poor misunderstanding of true cuisine.

whos that motherforgeter who didnt put salt and pepper or anything on their mac and cheese

............................. .................ragequit.... .....

no no no calm down i promise you it's delicious
a local italian restaurant in phoenix used this for their mac and cheese for years, i always got it as a kid and it was awesome
one day i asked how they made the sauce and that's what they told me

did the heat kill off enough brain cells to make you think alfredo and mac n cheese is good

It's nice to see that the Americans still have an unrefined palate and a poor misunderstanding of true cuisine.

go eat some kangaroo meat

It's nice to see that the Americans, as a society, still have unrefined palates and a poor misunderstanding of true cuisine.
OBSESSED