Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1650588 times)

Re application for admin or whatever
Name

Sord213
BL_ID
Previous Experience Administrating
my own server, this server, yorktown's other places i guess??
Who recommends you?
uhhhhh yorktown, policeman, most of your admins here, honey bunches of other people, and myself (because im totally cool enough for that)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate)
I was admin before and I'm pretty sure the only reason i was deadmined was for inactivity when I basically went inactive on BL. I'm only an ass 49% of the time (helpful and reasonable the other 51%!!!), I know how to administrate and all that stuff
Your Timezone/Region
CST -6
I recommend you.

My patience is now at 0.

The loving "Badly hosted":

Why I am admin? To make the server BAD?

What do you want? DO YOU loving THINK I HAVE A SUPERB MEMORY?

You guys are making me angry with those... Jokes, and LUGNUT, that application that DaSord made, you said yes. If i was Pecon, I judge it with caution what i do,
no just say yes or no in the first 2 seconds.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Please White Storm, tell me that's a joke or sarcasm

Also, NXTMASTER's servers got 32 players simultaneously, take that, ZXW

It was NOT a joke.
Also Admins cant leave mini.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:11:34 PM by WhiteStorm »

My patience is now at 0. If you lose your composure at criticism you're bound to lose your composure at a simple insult during your time as an administrator.

The loving "Badly hosted":

Why I am admin? To make the server BAD? You administrate them badly.

What do you want? DO YOU loving THINK I HAVE A SUPERB MEMORY? You should at least be able to list servers you're admin at. Admin is a big deal and you should know which ones you are at.

You guys are making me angry with those... Jokes, and LUGNUT, that application that DaSord made, you said yes.Stating the obvious? If i was Pecon, I judge it with caution what i do,
no just say yes or no in the first 2 seconds. Okay, fine. You don't get my vote.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Please White Storm, tell me that's a joke or sarcasm People are allowed to recommend.

Also, NXTMASTER's servers got 32 players simultaneously, take that, ZXW I help administrate one of the largest servers on Blockland. Take that, 'Spot.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:10:51 PM by Darkness ZXW »

Cool your tits man. They aren't going to admin someone who blows their top at the slightest provocation. The reason my app was so short was because I've already been admin and I see no point in rewriting it.

If you're going to flip out like that, especially to other admins you're certainly not going to get admin. you also, if recently denied should wait and build up a good rep on the server/with the admins. You also shouldn't immediately make another but wait. Seriously the way you're acting you're not cut out for admin.

If you was me, what you gonna do in this situation? Most of people don't know what they are doing on that person, do you think that is funny making jokes about everything you talk? ;-;

If you was me, what you gonna do in this situation? Most of people don't know what they are doing on that person, do you think that is funny making jokes about everything you talk? ;-;

We're not making jokes?

Everybody here does not know what is a good application?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:25:42 PM by Hotspot »

[img ]http://fsa.zedge.net/content/1/6/0/9/1-3909485-1609-t.jpg[/img]

Everybody here does not know what is a good application?

Yours was not a good application.

Why?

Most of your servers are badly hosted and the rest I haven't heard of and probably never reach above 10 players.

Your "Previous Experience Administrating" section is supposed to be full sentences.

Your answer to "Why should I accept you" is both generic, but also you listed 7 servers, which is less than ten.

You need to either learn some respect or you need to stop trying to apply because you won't make it as an admin without it.

Hotspot, try to understand constructive criticism when you see it.

a job application is a long and hard thing to do. This is in a similar way, I have been working on my app for a long time now, checking gammer, spelling and what not. Pecon7 is not going to give you the keys to becoming adimin for a bad app. So face up to your mistakes and make your app have plenty of good things. For example I was an adimin at Fight4life's,MonkeyFunkey's,A-team Thaky's, and more. So make your app better hotshot (hotspot) or don't do it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:11:47 PM by Bass »

btw I also recomend Dasord, He ran the server well in the good old days treating others with respect and is a guy that you can have a good conversation with.

I am tired, so, here it is.
Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, Bi0Hazard's server, terrabyte's server, Pandermatism's server, Swimmer´s server, SaintGangsta's server, Shadowcrusnik's server.
Who recommends you?: Everybody that i helped develop a better server. (including the above ones ^ )
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I'm admin on 7 servers and I make the hardest to develop a better server, I know how to build / event greatly.
Your Timezone/Region: Brasilia, Brazil

Let's stop being childish and end this fight, rate this App with attention.
                                                    w/ extreme patience,        no sarcasm
                                                                        Hotspot.

You need to stop posting it. Just go back to where you first posted it and edit it.