Poll

??

hell yeah
51 (29%)
nah brother
125 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information  (Read 13571 times)

Id say that they would be the main demographic in thinking that this stuff is cool or edgy.
This kind of thing is just attention bait.

"lol! Ye i have the love 2!!1!"
the issue is that most video game nerds lack testosterone because they don't go outside enough and they dont get enough social interaction to synthesize it. acting dominant in a relationship is really something for the men/women who have actual balls.

being called daddy is like the textbook dominant-submissive relationship goals. most people here would probably be either in the center of the two or on the submissive side. but for those of us that enjoy being the man it's perfect

being called daddy is like the textbook dominant-submissive relationship goals. most people here would probably be either in the center of the two or on the submissive side. but for those of us that enjoy being the man it's perfect

To me it's the most trashy thing you could want/need in a relationship. If you're that empty that you need to be dominant over your partner in this way there's a major issue and just reflects poorly on you as a person. Basically, it says 'Im so uncomfortable with myself that I look for validation in my partners to get off on.'

Dominance is a petty thing that I chalk up to the male's version of doing your makeup, and your mascara is running.

what do i do if she calls me "please stop"

no means yes and stop means go

To me it's the most trashy thing you could want/need in a relationship. If you're that empty that you need to be dominant over your partner in this way there's a major issue and just reflects poorly on you as a person. Basically, it says 'Im so uncomfortable with myself that I look for validation in my partners to get off on.'

Dominance is a petty thing that I chalk up to the male's version of doing your makeup, and your mascara is running.
Yeah but dominance and submissiveness are all biologically hard coded into our personalities. When consenting adults have love there's always one partner that has more of one side than the other, or sometimes they switch roles and stuff. It's universal, in heteroloveual or homoloveual relationships of all sorts, there will be one partner that takes initiative most of the time and one that defers to the other to take initiative

it's not really petty its just a preference of how two adults like to be intimate with each other. it's severely different than like, being controlling outside of a relationship, which is extremely scummy and off-putting.

Dominance is a petty thing that I chalk up to the male's version of doing your makeup
are you implying that makeup is petty?

also its worth clarifying right now that there's a difference between dominance and abuse. obviously if your partner doesn't enjoy being submissive then you should change the way you treat him/her

it means she really likes it

i started to think i was her father. it actually makes you cum like 10x faster
i get you now

i get you now
should we take him to the maury show just to see if he is the father

OT: Being called "Daddy" just really puts me off for some reason.

should we take him to the maury show just to see if he is the father
would there be a point? hed just pretend he was even if he wasnt

anything for that extra nut :ok_hand:

EDIT: curious, whats yalls opinion on yes sir/no sir?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:40:38 AM by mod-man »

i get you now
ok that came out wrong, you cum 10x faster being called daddy, not because you feel like she's your daughter or some stuff

i'm not into the incest stuff ok

ok that came out wrong, you cum 10x faster being called daddy, not because you feel like she's your daughter or some stuff

i'm not into the incest stuff ok
i see you editing that trying to italicize the point more

its cool dude. i get it ;)

why are people so worked up over if she callin you daddy or not, is it really that big of a deal?

i mean if it isn't actual incest/abuse/some other forgeted up stuff what's the problem with what two people are doing in private?

but what if she starts crying too

she's enjoying it so much that it's overwhelming and she can't handle it