Author Topic: Ephialtes vs. Kalphiter (AKA, Let's Rip on Autism)  (Read 15698 times)

That begs the question: Who are you again?
Eh, I joined during v8.  Never made a name for myself.
Bisjac for moderator!
I support this campaign.

oh boo hoo the forum is still a bunch of kiddies slap-fighting

how much of a drag life is ;'(
it kind of is.

i dont see your point.

it kind of is.

i dont see your point.
He's acting like some high and mighty and as if the forums have ever been in a better state.

I wholeheartedly agree with this topic

I vote we should assassinate ephialtes AND bisjac so no one gets the mod position!

Ephialtes has been kind of a richard lately.

Not what I'd expect from an upstanding moderator, but hey, we all have our methods.
Wow, this is hilarious. Ephialtes has been a richard "lately"? How long have you been on the forums? Ephialtes has been a richard for years, that's what he's well-known for. And to say that's not what you'd expect from a moderator is ridiculous. Badspot is also a world-class richard. Ask either of them and they will agree with me.

The thing is: 99% of the times when they are richards are a) when they're clearly in the right b) they genuinely hate the person. Ephialtes genuinely hates Kalphiter. It is not about "picking fun at autism". Most of the times that is an inside joke, and when it's not, the person's mannerisms and personality actually really do resemble autistic qualities (e.g. Kalphiter).
Sometimes I think Ephi is only a mod because Bedpost doesn't have anyone else to help him moderate the forum (bedsides Rotondo).
Or maybe because they're two of the only users on this forum who Badspot knows aren't dumb enough to break them.
Both of them have stuff arguments, and I won't give any reason why, because I'll start being called autistic for having opposing opinions, too.
Oh look, it's the opinion play. Do you want to sound anymore like a butthurt hipster? No, they are not calling him autistic because they don't like his opinion.
TL;DR, your average internet fight.  Good to see the forums haven't changed since I left.
Mmm, average internet fight, not a fan of those. Better go start another thread to stoke the fire a bit more, shouldn't we darling hypocrite?

Mmm, average internet fight, not a fan of those. Better go start another thread to stoke the fire a bit more, shouldn't we darling hypocrite?
In case you haven't noticed, neither of them have continued arguing in that thread, nor have they brought it here.

Do you want to sound anymore like a butthurt hipster?
I'm sorry but what.

In case you haven't noticed, neither of them have continued arguing in that thread, nor have they brought it here.
I'm sorry but what.
Yes instead you have a stuffload more people arguing. Douche.

I counted three people who said anything that could count as an argument in this thread, and they aren't going on for pages and pages.

I'm sorry but what.

"Oh look, I don't think he understands, I'm gonna call him a douche!"

I counted three people who said anything that could count as an argument in this thread, and they aren't going on for pages and pages.

I counted two people who said anything that could count as an argument that led you to make this thread.

You still got three people involved in a two person argument. Douche.

Hey, hey, calm down.

You still got three people involved in a two person argument. Douche.
Three that were already involved in the original argument.  I don't think it counts as dragging them into an argument if they already participated in it.

Now, cut the stuff.  The only reason there's more arguing is because people like you feel the need to point out every little shortcoming there is in the world and talk about them for as long as you can.

Hey, hey, calm down.
You didn't see the quotes?
I was referring to him.

Hey, hey, calm down.
Three that were already involved in the original argument.  I don't think it counts as dragging them into an argument if they already participated in it.

Now, cut the stuff.  The only reason there's more arguing is because people like you feel the need to point out every little shortcoming there is in the world and talk about them for as long as you can.
Coming from the guy who made a drama topic about two people arguing...

And what I pointed out was that only Kalph and Ephi were arguing before this topic was made, now you yourself said there were three people arguing within the topic.

He was calling him a douche because he was being a hypocrite. P.S. You're an idiot, and I'm saying it because I don't think you understand.