Author Topic: whatever happened to niliscro?  (Read 2684 times)

Niliscro was hella cool. He's one of those names that I honestly miss when I hear it.

Eden was a cigarette. No wait, that was Ethan. Apparently he was on only a few months ago, glad I haven't had the displeasure of running into him for the past four years.

*Magick* Mage is and was always overrated. He was exceptionally nice to everybody, cool. If you ask me, makes for a bland personality.

Ghoul was cool. Nothing bad to say about him.

Yola was like, this year. C'mon.

isnt he yayfun? or is that nixil or whatever
YayFun was a site that NiXiLL cohosted with Darren. Apparently it's not Darren, and I know it's not NiXiLL, so no idea who YayFun is.

Blockland oldcigarette Nostaliga thread.

i miss snot he doesnt post as much anymore :C

I'm not that old but older than a lot, I miss a lot of old users here on the forums and ingame.

Yola is still here as Cynic fyi

holy stuff this game has given me so many memories.
i miss you old friends

I remember playing on servers with a guy called Predator. He was mod or something on RTB, too bad he quit the game though.
I also really liked Tango, nice guy.

Oh the memories.

this magnificent guy:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=9487

i remember i used to play w/ him; and he was a great guy
anyone know what happened to him? ):

This is still one of my favorite Blockland screenshots:

Context: In Diggy's MetroRP, he had an autosaver, and since there were so many bricks the server would lag for a few seconds during its saving. Now come v15, for whatever reason, when you were lagging (as in the LAG symbol was active), you would float up into the air slowly. Put 2 and 2 together and you'll realize all the players outside of buildings would get lifted into the sky during the autosaver then dropped to their death when its done.

YayFun was a site that NiXiLL cohosted with Darren. Apparently it's not Darren, and I know it's not NiXiLL, so no idea who YayFun is.

The "YayFun" account is Hephaestus I think?

I worked on some builds with him. Was a cool dude.

I liked rkynick. Last active in 2012.

I remember I used to talk to titanium man all the time way back.
he showed me Pixel art research when I was like 9 years old.
what happened to him anyways

The "YayFun" account is Hephaestus I think?

No way. YayFun is Alec? Lemme facebook him to confirm. That just blew my mind.

i remember him kind of i know that avatar from seeing him post though rip

vegetarian zombie?
i never knew the guy but like every one of my current friends did
what even happened to him

Is ARC still around at all anymore?
I know he disappeared for like a few years, then he very briefly returned with a few others when Cubeworld Early Access launched (along with a few others, like Pandan).
But I didn't see where he went after that, and haven't seen him since.

He was a memorable guy. One of those leading personalities on the forums.