Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83687 times)

yeah guy what the h*ck

pants
u plan on sending them tape pants thru da wash

anyone else think that chelsea boots don't fit in streetwear at all?

that duct tape thing is the smartest broke boi thing to ever happen
anyone else think that chelsea boots don't fit in streetwear at all?
there isn't really anything that doesn't fit in streetwear besides mfa/prep/boat/my-daddy-is-a-lawyer core but i understand u

those types of shoes will cost a pretty penny, also i don't recommend getting footwear at hm

http://www.hm.com/us/product/41029?article=41029-A

why must they cost so much
Because they know suckers will drop top dollar on shoes for some reason

those types of shoes will cost a pretty penny, also i don't recommend getting footwear at hm
Hmm.. Ok. Well, as you said, they're expensive everywhere I look. ;-;

http://onpointfresh.com/mens-style-guide-palewave/

important palewave guide for summer
some v nice inspo pics inside of it

I need some more dank sweaters.

palette guide for u dorks

edit:

just letting u kno if u looking at this: this is not for summer weather plesss dont

just letting u kno if u looking at this: this is not for summer weather plesss dont
i am prepared to overheat

i bought an eevee hat from hot topic and when it arrives i swear i will find some way to style it
it may end up being the cringiest piece i've ever bought but i'll get my money's worth from it one way or another

i bought an eevee hat from hot topic and when it arrives i swear i will find some way to style it
im very lenient with my opinion on what is and what isnt streetwear but A EEVE HAT is loving bro youre straight up into the scene circle if you wear an eevee hat

im very lenient with my opinion on what is and what isnt streetwear but A EEVE HAT is loving bro youre straight up into the scene circle if you wear an eevee hat
I AM NOT LETTING TEN DOLLARS GO TO WASTE IT IS MY PERSONAL MISSION TO STYLE ANYTHING
I WILL STYLE A WALLET MASK IF I HAVE TO

real talk: i bought it just because i wanted some pokemon merch but now i have to incorporate it
it may end up just being unwearable with anything that i own but it's w/e
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:13:20 PM by Daswiruch »

fyi these exist btw
they OK but if u wanna flex they perf

but lets remember tho
streetwear isnt just flex
its art. we come from skate culture and stuff. embrace it