Author Topic: Roseanne Cancelled, Jobs lost over SJW bullstuff  (Read 18327 times)

Don't even beat around the bush forumers, Roseanne was a known white supremacist, transphobe, family man, and monday, this is unacceptable and the fact people are willingly backing her is utterly uncalled for, holy stuff guys, why the forget??? I'm at a loss for words.

Don't even beat around the bush forumers, Roseanne was a known white supremacist, transphobe, family man, and monday, this is unacceptable and the fact people are willingly backing her is utterly uncalled for, holy stuff guys, why the forget??? I'm at a loss for words.

why did this make me lol

why did this make me lol

probably because you are a terrible person. slurs can never ever be used humorously

bring back mde world peace

this is drumpfs amerikool kids kluba

Your social network profiles shouldn't be accounted for in getting a job. Stupid stuff you said doesn't mean you lose your source of livelihood.

That is, unless, you openly and repeatedly post of going against the law, or wanting to go against the law.

The thing is that advertisers on that network don't want to be associated with Rosanne's views, so they removed her to keep advertisers on board.

Your social network profiles shouldn't be accounted for in getting a job. Stupid stuff you said doesn't mean you lose your source of livelihood.
lol it does if you're a celebrity who relies on advertisements for making money

That is, unless, you openly and repeatedly post of going against the law, or wanting to go against the law.
stupid stuff you say reflects on how careless you are which doesn't bode well when you're an actor and agents' clients. it's a liability

social media is a literal reflection of your life. i can't say i see many personal facebook profiles that tote a persona like the people around here.

it's like every day matthew strives to reach some new level of handicap on this forum

kinda like powerlifting but with stuffposts

The right wing has become more sensitive than the leftism they despise.