Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: {K} Krypt  (Read 93613 times)

Hi,
Was my app good enough?

Also, do you mind if I release it in the add-ons section?

Hello everyone, i've just returned from my week long vacation in arizona. hi guys :D

You guys need to get on earlier so I can help too

wait can someone explain what is going on? i want to know :o

No offence, but I wouldn't bother.
Everybody is gonna go to Kalphiter's party anyway

Private party.

Kalph's parties suck, everyone is flooding chat and (god forbid) badspot comes, EVERY loving LINE OF CHAT is filled with ogm basdpot acknowledge my existense!!!!!

If you're looking to hang out with people and listen to music you might as well go to a party in real life, where you can at least have a conversation.

Private party.

Kalph's parties suck, everyone is flooding chat and (god forbid) badspot comes, EVERY loving LINE OF CHAT is filled with ogm basdpot acknowledge my existense!!!!!

If you're looking to hang out with people and listen to music you might as well go to a party in real life, where you can at least have a conversation.
I suggest getting the chat room mod and rig them to different rooms via zones so you have to be in the same room to talk. Clears up the chat a bit.

And nobody tells me about this until now.
I would totally volunteer to help build the primary things needed, but I am on a different computer for an undetermined amount of time because the motherboard on my primary got fried, and the owner of this one refuses to allow me to install Blockland for some reason I am unaware of.
I have already ordered my new motherboard, including a new CPU and RAM. A week minimum until it arrives and I can get my computer up and running again. I'm just thankful it wasn't my HDD. 450GB of my life. No thank you.

Not only this, but I am spending New Years with a bunch of highschool friends of mine out in the country at an old friend's house. Party, play 360 games, go drive around, just hang out and chill.

Sorry, folks. Wish I could help out, but I am currently in no state to assist the clan in this grand event.
Next year, maybe.

EDIT: However, up until New Years, I can help by providing advice and suggestions, such as theme and build organization.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:11:35 AM by TheChaosCarrier »

yeah I can help build the thing but I won't be there to participate

yeah nevermind we're not doing the New Years party. I don't have enough time and we don't have nearly enough people on board for it.

Aw
I was looking forward to it