Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8793321 times)

me too
have you realised yet that nobody actually likes you on this forum and youre not actually trolling anybody. like really you were voted "worst forumer of the year" or whatever. instead of actually listening to people you go onto this handicap rage where you act ironic then act like youre a master troll
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:30:14 PM by Adrenaline »

have you realised yet that nobody actually likes you on this forum and youre not actually trolling anybody
this is forgetin rich coming from you
name one person here that actually likes you other than your alt accounts lol

this is forgetin rich coming from you lol
name one person here that actually likes you
why are like 99% of your recent posts you trying to move the blame onto other ppl

have you realised yet that nobody actually likes you on this forum and youre not actually trolling anybody. like really you were voted "worst forumer of the year" or whatever. instead of actually listening to people you go onto this handicap rage where you act ironic then act like youre a master troll
what's your deal man did i kick your dog because every other message i post you go apestuff about i'm not funny or something

what's your deal man did i kick your dog because every other message i post you go apestuff about i'm not funny or something
becase you havent actually replied to my posts and you just go off meming again

why are we arguing over an image

this is forgetin rich coming from you
name one person here that actually likes you other than your alt accounts lol
ya but what he said is true
maybe its because every time you try to be funny you fail miserably

shut up troll

all of this just because someone with ovaries posted a pic of themselves smh

because im loving pissed dude. im tired of this

why are like 99% of your recent posts you trying to move the blame onto other ppl
if you count in genuinely defending other people moving blame then that makes like 4 in my last two recent posts list
here's where i was literally seconds away from talking about how your posts are full of garbage but then i realized what i was posting LMAO. guess it's just my mood recently, ill give it a raincheck and chillax i suppose
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:37:02 PM by Drydess »

good job carol, you look great!!  :iceCream:
ty tyy, i'm super excited about the job