Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228075 times)

Depends on where you mean the "entire front", but I don't believe so...

Basically, a challenger's front bumper is the entire front panel (excluding the grille and intakes)

This is an '09 bumper replica. This is what I meant by "the entire front".

Basically, a challenger's front bumper is the entire front panel (excluding the grille and intakes)

This is an '09 bumper replica. This is what I meant by "the entire front".
Well then no. The front bumper is not the entire front of the challenger. The bottom half is. Not the top where the hood is.

Here, I added NHM on the concept body part on the Challenger Modern, and a new bad @$$ off road kit for the Raptor! [Smokestacks are on this off road kit only.]

I can't think of any more type of kits to add to the Raptor. I just need to bring back the Jacked up 4x4 off road variant for this pickup, put CVS parts on it, and then I think the Raptor's coming to your server.

Beast dude :D, loving your work :).

There is no need to; for there is already stripes and barracuda parts.
-snop-
Wh-hohoa holy stuff it's beautiful

Concept time!

Raptor 4x4 Concept (View in 3D)

This one has a new suspension rig compared to the old one, and the tires may be different.

Reminds me of one of those RC trucks. Nice

Doesn't look futuristic enough to be a concept.

Doesn't look futuristic enough to be a concept.
It's not supposed to be "Futuristic". It's a concept of what the 4x4 would look like with that kind of suspension rig.

That Challenger is looking delicious.
My friends and I are actually really excited for the Raptor, we havn't really seen a full blown off-roader in quite some time...

It's a sad day filled with grief for me today. When I got home earlier today, I realized my flash drive is gone. Why is this important? Well, let's just say it had all the blender files for my vehicles on that drive; Even the Rigged Concept 4x4 Raptor and the WIP Model of the Camaro for project FCP (Interior was a WIP too!). Along with some important essays, and other things. I emailed a teacher to where I think I left the drive; hopefully it's there. I don't have a backup set of these model files on my computer because I mostly work on my vehicles on that drive on both my mobile laptop and this desktop computer.

For the time being, progress will be either completely restarted at 0% or maybe simply just on hold. I don't want to even think about working on these for a while and just hope I can find that drive.

You can still enjoy the vehicles on my server if I even host for the time being, but pray that I can soon find it; I don't want to leave you guys because of this.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 07:44:36 PM by Night_Hawk »

^ Looks like I read those instructions well.

I guess what I could also do is start on those upcomers maybe. I'll just have to see if I'm in the mood to actually do so...

It's a sad day filled with grief for me today. When I got home earlier today, I realized my flash drive is gone. Why is this important? Well, let's just say it had all the blender files for my vehicles on that drive; Even the Rigged Concept 4x4 Raptor and the WIP Model of the Camaro for project FCP (Interior was a WIP too!). Along with some important essays, and other things. I emailed a teacher to where I think I left the drive; hopefully it's there. I don't have a backup set of these model files on my computer because I mostly work on my vehicles on that drive on both my mobile laptop and this desktop computer.

For the time being, progress will be either completely restarted at 0% or maybe simply just on hold. I don't want to even think about working on these for a while and just hope I can find that drive.

You can still enjoy the vehicles on my server if I even host for the time being, but pray that I can soon find it; I don't want to leave you guys because of this.
forget