Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5901653 times)

If I have to pay one cent for those mods on Xbox...

If I have to pay one cent for those mods on Xbox...

LOL, you think usermade source code mods would even be available on a console? They're strict as forget against hacking. Not like it's impossible, but they would never officially support ANYTHING that could be used for the such so easily. You're playing Vanilla, and you'll like it you spoiled brats.

LOL, you think usermade source code mods would even be available on a console? They're strict as forget against hacking. Not like it's impossible, but they would never officially support ANYTHING that could be used for the such so easily. You're playing Vanilla, and you'll like it you spoiled brats.
In that case, I shall as planned buy Minecraft for PC.

Why do people obsess so much over mods that break almost every update? Isn't it frustrating waiting for them to update, otherwise going without or being downgraded? Seriously, get over it, Vanilla is fun as forget and doesn't feel to cluttered... Although the new versions... But that's the base of the mods that will clutter you. Shouldn't you feel happier with Vanilla? God, stuck up... I just... Wow.

Mega shut the hell up

And when you buy it i shall teach you how to install thy mods via PM if you want.
Why do people obsess so much over mods that break almost every update? Isn't it frustrating waiting for them to update, otherwise going without or being downgraded? Seriously, get over it, Vanilla is fun as forget and doesn't feel to cluttered... Although the new versions... But that's the base of the mods that will clutter you. Shouldn't you feel happier with Vanilla? God, stuck up... I just... Wow.
All i really want is single player commands so i don't have to start a single player server.
Oh and optifine because my laptop is superstuff that can barely run everquest 2 and the ability to keep it day/night.
I just want those two mods to make the gameplay feel more open and the ability to do what i want when i want.

It's not that I don't condone playing Vanilla video games, I just feel everyone's Minecraft should be unique to them. Besides, it's not like there are no mods that improve the game.

I have $21.50 sitting on my desk in my room, and no way to spend it. So frustrating.

It's not that I don't condone playing Vanilla video games, I just feel everyone's Minecraft should be unique to them. Besides, it's not like there are no mods that improve the game.

I have $21.50 sitting on my desk in my room, and no way to spend it. So frustrating.
Any credit card or way to deposit it so you could spend it online?
If anything buy paypal cards for $25 when you get the extra money.

Any credit card or way to deposit it so you could spend it online?
If anything buy paypal cards.
It's not a lack of payment plan that ails me, it's lack of parental permission. I'm only 15.

Well, I'm used to Blockland and how stuffty the game turns out when someone has 50 Add-Ons. I play mine almost perfectly clean. What is so much incentive to not get the game as "Ohhh, and you can't get mods?" I seriously don't get it, what makes the default game so unbearable? Colten, I'm seriously confused about this, because I know they can be fun, but is it really that much of a put down to not have them?

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

All i really want is single player commands so i don't have to start a single player server.
Oh and optifine because my laptop is superstuff that can barely run everquest 2 and the ability to keep it day/night.
I just want those two mods to make the gameplay feel more open and the ability to do what i want when i want.

Single Player commands could be default, it won't be exactly the same game. The game should be optimized for the platform already, since consoles only vary between the old and new kind basically. As for mods... Notch has been adding stuff. Meh.

But this is one specifically built for a platform that barely differs. Sure, there could be mods to improve things, but it shouldn't need as much as a PC version of many varied setups.

I accept and respect your opinion; would that you do the same for mine.

Some mods are actually very fun, and vanilla eventually wears out. Remember, Minecraft is part sandbox building game, slowly turning into an RPG-ish game. Mods like Millenaire add more elements to the game in the form of villages you can help expand. Mods like Mo' Creatures adds more creatures to fight/hunt/do whatever with. Mods like Buildcraft extend the building element of the game, it's all in the name of fun. Mods also tend to improve much, much faster than the actual game.

Well, we understand each other? :/

Decide to play hardcore - Minecraft freezes every 2 minutes
Nope! See you at release minecraft!

Well, we understand each other? :/
Opinions? Sure. I was just saying not all mods are totally useless.