Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 605309 times)

can't tell if sarcasm or not.

I'm serious.

I liked starting the game and having absolutely nothing. When I did my second playthrough, I had that stuffty SNS Pistol and Broken Bottle. Then a bunch of free cars readily available too. And I hate how the Broken Bottle takes up a spot in Ammunation. It's always on your person, and there is no reason for it to be taking up space there.

I don't know, I just don't like being handed stuff for doing nothing in the game. I can't wait until the PC version so it can be modded. There are so many things from IV, RDR, and MP3 in GTA V that were done horribly for some reason. But that's a different issue.

But I wasn't being sarcastic. It's nice and all, but I just don't like having free stuff in the beginning when you're supposed to have nothing. At least with the Special Edition content you had to go and buy the stuff. It just wasn't automatically given to you.

I'm serious.

I liked starting the game and having absolutely nothing. When I did my second playthrough, I had that stuffty SNS Pistol and Broken Bottle. Then a bunch of free cars readily available too. And I hate how the Broken Bottle takes up a spot in Ammunation. It's always on your person, and there is no reason for it to be taking up space there.

I don't know, I just don't like being handed stuff for doing nothing in the game. I can't wait until the PC version so it can be modded. There are so many things from IV, RDR, and MP3 in GTA V that were done horribly for some reason. But that's a different issue.

But I wasn't being sarcastic. It's nice and all, but I just don't like having free stuff in the beginning when you're supposed to have nothing. At least with the Special Edition content you had to go and buy the stuff. It just wasn't automatically given to you.
most people have beaten the game by now, plus when you start the game you're handed to-of-class vehicles anyways. SNS pistol is really cool for the beginning of survival missions and stuff, but the broken bottle is just for show imo. i never use it.

Wait, are you talking about Online? I was talking about Single Player.

Wait, are you talking about Online? I was talking about Single Player.
both.

me and kelblock forgetin' around with a jet and a motorbike.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 12:37:01 AM by Ceist »

So I was bored
Pictures (loving black bars)

And time for my friends excellent driving

PSA: There is now a glitch where someone can access the content editor in public free roam.

PSA: There is now a glitch where someone can access the content editor in public free roam.

i can see it now

the cargo plane glitch causing havoc in servers

Just sitting here waiting for the 1.11 update

i was playing earlier today, and some guy had a $9000 bounty on him. he was invincible, and could make himself explode consistently, killing anyone near him.

What Motorbike and Car should I buy? I have 4mil. Online ofc

i was playing earlier today, and some guy had a $9000 bounty on him. he was invincible, and could make himself explode consistently, killing anyone near him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vha4Q58dxtU#t=66

i think my friend stole my copy of gta 5

i think my friend stole my copy of gta 5
So it he really a "friend"
 or did he "steal" it