Author Topic: Why do people even like recent lego games? They are all recycled!  (Read 4622 times)

I know what opinions are but opinions don't make facts fiction. Tell me how in your opinion why are these games completely different?

Because they have different gameplay, characters, levels, storylines, etc.

Because they have different gameplay, characters, levels, storylines, etc.

The gameplay is exactly the same but with little tweaks, the characters are re-skinned, the levels are reskinned and re-arranged differently and there is no storyline. The stories are loosely based off the movie, you go to a cutscene and then move onto the next scene. There is no words, voice acting, etc.

Maybe it's because they're all on the same god damn engine you dumbass.

Plus it's made to appeal to kids, not some overly critical richard. You can't hand a 10 year old a game with a complex story like Morrowind, they'll just get confused and put the game down.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 05:55:41 PM by Proog »

Maybe it's because they're all on the same god damn engine you dumbass.

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. They may look the same but the gameplay and story is entirely different.

Plus it's made to appeal to kids, not some overly critical richard. You can't hand a 10 year old a game with a complex story like Morrowind.

It's made to appeal to money. 10 year olds are very capable of handling a complex story, you should give them more credit instead of trying to dumb them down.

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

apocalyptic FPS survival puzzle

Totally reskins!

They are terrible. But every game is terrible, because of the TABLES. I SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WALK ON TABLES!!!!

apocalyptic FPS survival puzzle

Totally reskins!

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. They may look the same but the gameplay and story is entirely different.

Just get the forget out now. I was comparing two games using the same engine that may look exactly the same but they play entirely different.

The gameplay is exactly the same but with little tweaks, the characters are re-skinned, the levels are reskinned and re-arranged differently and there is no storyline. The stories are loosely based off the movie, you go to a cutscene and then move onto the next scene. There is no words, voice acting, etc.
why would you ask for his opinion just to shoot it down?

Just get the forget out now. I was comparing two games using the same engine that may look exactly the same but they play entirely different.
It's funny because they look exactly the same and have almost no new items. The only changes are the story & location.

Which is exactly like the Lego Starwars knock-off games.

why would you ask for his opinion just to shoot it down?

Because he acts like it's a fact.

I was busy, and you edited your post.

Because he acts like it's a fact.

I do not, but you certainly do.

I was busy, and you edited your post.

Even so, I was comparing two games using the same engine. They look the same graphically but the gameplay and story is entirely different.

and have almost no new items.

Actually New Vegas has a stuffload of new weapons, almost over 200 new items. There is too much weapons if you ask me.

lego should make games like the classics, just look at lego island, it's simple and you can explore it and do lots of stuff on it.