Poll

Pick One!!!

McCain
43 (31.6%)
Obama
93 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: McCain or Obama?  (Read 10311 times)

As much as I am for McCain,
I have a feeling he will lose.

Meh. :/

Oh and voting(If you can) for Obama doesn't make you cooler ;D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 04:48:27 PM by //Reformist »

Obama.

Obama also won the school election thing with a 64% or something.  it was in the 60's though.

However we have bigger issues on hand than something that is really only important to to get the Catholic vote.  I'm also Catholic but honestly don't care about abortion.

That is only one part of my view, it was just that Digmaster took those words out of my hands...

^^^^
I can't vote, but my family is voting McCain for this reason.
Though abortion kinda sucks, why would you not vote for Obama.  Its not like the only thing he wants to do.  You gotta weigh your options or whatever

Benito Blue Meanie predicted that there would be a Bro president in America in the future, ha ha, it turns out that he might potentially be right.

The Blue Meanie is always right! :cookieMonster:

Benito Blue Meanie predicted that there would be a Bro president in America in the future, ha ha, it turns out that he might potentially be right.
Holy stuff! With a prediction that vague, Blue Meanie must have been Nostradamus reborn!

How many of you dumb ass kids(who can't even vote) picked Obama cuz he's cool?

My Dad fell asleep watching Fox News for a week and they brainwashed him in his sleep. I swear, he changed his political views overnight.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:50:54 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I predict in the future a Bro will buy Blockland

I voted Mccain, and I won't say why but seriously, people that make decisions based on abortion

The President can not do anything about Abortion. Period.

So forget that, and make your decision on what matters.

On another note, Otis, fox news does seem to balance the other more liberal news stations. But it is full of Republican robots :/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 05:59:09 PM by Dr Bling »

On another note, Otis, fox news does seem to balance the other more liberal news stations. But it is full of Republican robots :/
Oh, I get it. It's OK that Fox News is a stinking cesspool of neo-con friendry because MSNBC is full of liberal loving scum.

Yeah I like Obama and I am not tribal but I dont like some of the things he is doing. And McCain is a war hero and I wont give you his life story but to some people he is a god. And although he is old, he has had so much more experience in politics then Hilary and Obama combined. Obama is a cool guy dont get me wrong but dont just vote for him because he is black or he can shoot a hoop, If our country is in a crCIA we need someone who can get us out of it not someone who can shoot hoops.

First you say you're not tribal, and then you start talking how because Obama is black, he is good at playing basketball.

That sir, is tribal.

Not exactly what I was thinking, but pretty much every new station is biased in one way.

Only people voting for McCain are hill billies(Hillbilly ray cyrus) and people who just want loving 5 grand people voting for obama are smart people who don't loving have a brain the size of a peanut.

Only people voting for McCain are hill billies(Hillbilly ray cyrus) and people who just want loving 5 grand people voting for obama are smart people who don't loving have a brain the size of a peanut.
Shut the forget up, you don't even know what you're talking about.