Author Topic: I need a Summary on what is new in the world of block land!!  (Read 9539 times)

i have been trying to get on to the message board of this site for a long time and it keept saying that my user name was band.
so kinda gave up on this game that i loved because i din't have the time to play plus i was having problem and could not contact any one for help.

Im back now and i would realy like if some one give me a heads up on whats happening, on my last months playing i made a ice cream load of MODS but i had no way of uploading them to the forum, sadly my HDD crashed containg the MODS i had worked so hard on.

well i just whant to say hello.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 01:16:58 AM by devilcry »

Not much, TBM contained exploits so they were kicked off here. Badspot came down on mods, and made rules for mods. RTB Is heavily in development and getting tons of new features (none of which i can comment on). BLM is being ressurected, 1.7 should be out soon. Theres a star wars mod, and AIO-R is coming out with a new one (i think?)

WHAT is TBM and RTB and AIO-R?

TBM = The Better Mod (Google it.)
RTB = Return To Blockland (http://www.mocheeze.com/rtb)
AIO = All In One (http://www.lanhoj.net/)
BLM = Blockland Mods
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:01:00 AM by Digi »

You should put quotes on the better part...

What's that smell? It smells like tea...almost like a
Tea
Bee
Emm
FANBOY.

Hey, that's pretty clever... 

What's that smell? It smells like tea...almost like a
Tea
Bee
Emm
FANBOY.

More like a person OBSESSED with TBM... Not just a fanboy, but obsessed.

I havent had tea in ages. I like hardcore coffe.

Anyways, since you have been gone, arguement have arisen in almost every topic so watch out.

Also, some people (BM but with a T infront of it) have been obsessed about people stealing their work. Does it really matter. You will get nothing out of it!

Badspot made the game and spent his money on the engine which made it so he deserves any money gained from it.

This is such a political post. Lolzerols.

yes i need to be notified by badspot on wuts new.

i was hit directly by hurricane kitrina and havent had lights for about a month :(

No lights for a month? Wow. At least you survived  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

I was hit by Hurricane Ivan and didn't have power for a month. It really sucks.

Anyway, here is a summary.

TBM (The Better Mod) developed from its beta and was released as a full mod. It got to version 1.17 or something around there. Then it was banned for having an exploit. If anyone tries to flame me on the validity of the exploit, I will rip out their liver and eat it with some... I don't know, I've never had liver before. All other discussion of TBM in this post will discontinued...

AiO (All-in-one Mod) merged with TSM (The Scenerio Mod) to form AiO-r (All-In-One Reloaded).

RTB (Return to Blockland) was created shortly before TBM was banned. It has some nifty stuff like movers, teleporters, and new player options. What they lack is some really good maps, but this may change by the release of RTB4. Here is the animation I worked on that I am so proud of.  :cookieMonster:

Also, this forum was restarted using SMF after phpbb screwed up. In other words, this is a new forum.

Here is a short summary TBM has been raiding RTB servers and creating so many bricks that you can barly move without so much LAG!