Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8782570 times)

Id love to see you get a tattoo in your armpit. Then tell me how pusillanimous individual ass that is.
Also your lip ring isnt the normal ring they put in.
 You have obviously gauged it.
Im much more into tattoos and piercings and know much more than you ever would think.
then you'd loving know that gauge only refers to the american wire gauge system, up to 10mm and isn't used professionally (or with any common sense) to describe stretching a piercing. and for your information, you loving idiot, the ring is a 12ga ring. you can get up to 0g needles. you still have no idea what you're talking about.

infections in a piercing can't kill you unless you let it go for years and years and practically smear stuff into it.

piercings are best when they don't just stick out. Small forehead piercings are ok. But big like poles sticking out of your forehead is like having a 6 inch earhole for big dog-tag sized ugly earrings.

Which is why I made sure my eyebrow piercing is nice and deep and doesn't stick out at all minus the threaded beads. (:

JD, please answer my question.

Which is why I made sure my eyebrow piercing is nice and deep and doesn't stick out at all minus the threaded beads. (:
He means quite noticeable, which a loving bar through your eyebrow is. I just wanna rip that stuff out, you'll love the pain.

Just like the cuts in your wrists.

High five anyone?

Which was.

JD, please explain the rationale behind putting metal through your body in garish angles and places. I would love to hear it.

then you'd loving know that gauge only refers to the american wire gauge system, up to 10mm and isn't used professionally (or with any common sense) to describe stretching a piercing. and for your information, you loving idiot, the ring is a 12ga ring. you can get up to 0g needles. you still have no idea what you're talking about.

infections in a piercing can't kill you unless you let it go for years and years and practically smear stuff into it.
I dont think... Ive ever laughed so hard in my life.
You must be getting your information off of google.
Im friends with tattoo artists, piercing artists, so yes dear.
I do know what im talking about. You on the other hand... not so much.
Have fun with thinking your right though :D Because your so far from it <3

no piercings and proud

I dont think... Ive ever laughed so hard in my life.
You must be getting your information off of google.
Im friends with tattoo artists, piercing artists, so yes dear.
I do know what im talking about. You on the other hand... not so much.
Have fun with thinking your right though :D Because your so far from it <3
I mean, maybe your tattoo artist friends work in a back alley or in some pothead's basement, but my 'tattoo and piercing artist' friends are actually certified and know what they're talking about. Go ahead, look up everything I said. Prove to me it's wrong. You can't, because it's not.

Also I already did

no piercings and proud
this, no piercings, no ink, gonna stay that way.

no need to get angry though when someone gives advice. get angry when someone takes a stuff on you like " u weird piece of stuff you look ugly take out that piercing."

All ATKitton said was that she didn't like the mouth piercing you wore and felt it was a bit unflattering, and gave you advice to what's better.

Same with you ATKitton, no need to say he dates uniloveuals.

this, no piercings, no ink, gonna stay that way.
ye!

mainly because i'm a big pusillanimous individual but also slightly because i think tattoos & piercings are kinda ugly

(though jacob's ladders seem interesting)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:55:18 PM by james4115 »

no need to get angry though when someone gives advice. get angry when someone takes a stuff on you like " u weird piece of stuff you look ugly take out that piercing."

All ATKitton said was that she didn't like the mouth piercing you wore and felt it was a bit unflattering, and gave you advice to what's better.

Same with you ATKitton, no need to say he dates uniloveuals.
A. I wasn't angry.
B. 'blablabla piece of metal sticking out of your forehead' totally isn't an insult lemme tell you
C. she wasn't talking about my snakebite.
D. she's an ugly whore anyways so nothing she says really influences me in any way