Author Topic: new jack reacher movie  (Read 230 times)

so you've probably all seen the ads for the new "jack reacher" movie starring #1 secret agent hunk tom cruise. and tbh looks cool, like a quality action movie.

but really killed the whole thing its based off of. jack reacher is a character created by an author call lee child who has wrote a whole ton of books, all about jack reacher. basic backstory is that he used to be a military policeman before being discharged and then goes around killing bad guys and loving bitches before leaving and doing it again.

the movie is based off of one of his books, one shot, which is probably not one of the better ones. and the fact tom cruise is jack loving reacher is like, funny. jack reacher is some like, ominous scary, 6'+ beefed up 40+ year old scarred manly man who is built like a tank. tom cruise is some pretty boy and totally doesnt fit the role.

i mean it looks like a good movie, but it really doesnt follow what its based off of. kind of like if harry potter was played by zack effron or some stuff idk. discuss this movie and other new movies.

Is your shift button missing? I also wanted to see Life of Pi and the Dark Knight but I never have time to watch those :(
Life of pi is fantastic, but dark knight is underwhelming. If you don't believe me watch this.