Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7745625 times)

Anyway, night guys. Don't cry ill be back :c

I was bored and wanted something to draw...  Then I saw this thread and I thought to myself...

"Lol why not?  :cookieMonster: "

I was bored and wanted something to draw...  Then I saw this thread and I thought to myself...

Thats loving awesome! Holy hell. Did you just draw that out of the loving blue?

-snip-
Thats awesome :D

So are you a fan of the show or something? Just wondering.

Tom

Looks like it might be a trace because I recognize that face from a frame, and I have seen many Pinkie Pies in my time.

Looks like it might be a trace because I recognize that face from a frame, and I have seen many Pinkie Pies in my time.
Either way thats great.

Tom

Lol wait how could it be a trace if it's on paper.

Thats awesome :D

So are you a fan of the show or something? Just wondering.
No lol

Freehand, I googled "My little pony show 2011" and that came up and I recognized it from Stockings or someone so I chose it :)

No lol
Lol k, it's just that most fans of the show draw ponies. Thats still pretty good art skills man.

No lol
Freehand, I googled "My little pony show 2011" and that came up and I recognized it from Stockings or someone so I chose it :)
Now I understand your name.

Lol k, it's just that most fans of the show draw ponies. Thats still pretty good art skills man.
Thanks babe :)