Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7744906 times)

Oh, well that's just terrible! We should feel so sorry for you, poor thing...

The thread is certainly bigger, but it's tidier, and it isn't much of a fandom, people who play mine craft don't call themselves Miners of some stuff to make themselves sound elite, and they don't post a load of images on each page and discuss which character they want to have love with.

people who play mine craft don't call themselves Miners of some stuff to make themselves sound elite
okay

Have fun getting rid of a huge amount of people then.

Have fun getting rid of a huge amount of people then.
Exactly.

And about that forum thing, we've already made our own forums. We did that long ago.

The thread is certainly bigger, but it's tidier, and it isn't much of a fandom, people who play mine craft don't call themselves Miners of some stuff to make themselves sound elite, and they don't post a load of images on each page and discuss which character they want to have love with.
most of this is bullstuff but let's say that this is true for a second

if you have such a problem with the fandom, why don't you just leave them alone and don't interact with them?

simply saying that we need to "stop this" and "do this" isn't going to do jackstuff, all you're doing is stirring up stuff

and the forum, I see it more as a backup

For the sake of an example, I don't like anime. Only I don't get butthurt and block hundreds of avatars. I sucked it up and ignored it, because I knew from common sense that the fanbase wouldn't vanish to my liking. The average person who has beef with this show plainly isn't mature to understand that not everything can go their way.

Deal with it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:15:05 PM by Squideey »

If you've made your own forums, why don't you go to it, then?

most of this is bullstuff but let's say that this is true for a second

if you have such a problem with the fandom, why don't you just leave them alone and don't interact with them?

simply saying that we need to "stop this" and "do this" isn't going to do jackstuff, all you're doing is stirring up stuff
It's hard to not interact with them when they're everywhere.
And a lot of that is true.

The thread is certainly bigger, but it's tidier,

, people who play mine craft don't call themselves Miners of some stuff to make themselves sound elite
You call yourself bronies and keep "introducing" new ones through imagespam of "welcome to the herd" like as if you're inviting them into a cult.

they don't post a load of images on each page and discuss which character they want to have love with.
lets bring it down to a poll!

how many of you would love a pony if given a chance:
Even though that post is probably sarcasm, there has been various references to pony rule 34, not to mention you people get images from a Pony research website, and the amount of pictures you post is abnormal compared to any other TV show thread.
For the sake of an example, I don't like anime. Only I don't get butthurt and block hundreds of avatars. I sucked it up and ignored it, because I knew from common sense that the fanbase wouldn't vanish to my liking. The average person who has beef with this show plainly isn't mature to understand that not everything can go their way.

Deal with it.
Did anyone see a 1300+ page thread about anime? i didn't.

We shouldn't have to move just because people don't like what we like.

I noticed the decades of commitment to the genre. Does that count? :cookieMonster:

(Including depraved research, dumpass.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:21:32 PM by Squideey »

We shouldn't have to move just because people don't like what we like.
Apht is butthurt nobody likes him

I noticed the decades of commitment to the genre. Does that count? :cookieMonster:
If you add up everything anime related, it would pass 1300.

Apht is butthurt nobody likes him
He needs Fluttershy hugs. He must be a manticore.

Because starfishs such as yourself would decide to attack them there, regardless of where they move their fandom.

Even though that post is probably sarcasm, there has been various references to pony rule 34, not to mention you people get images from a Pony research website, and the amount of pictures you post is abnormal compared to any other TV show thread.

Okay, since you're human I'm going to assume you have angry gay love with every man you see because some people do that.

That's because as popular as anime is, it comes in more than one form. MLP is one show itself, whereas anime is a style of animation.

I'm not, i rather not entrust my IP to a user of an internet lego forum. And i know that IP's are weak info, still not entrusting it to users of an internet lego forum.