Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10761 times)

how the forget am I trolling? i never threw the first punch in any of the fights at all. it was always alt.
victimizing again I see

victimizing again I see
so a guy who keeps getting followed around by some starfish who always derails threads into arguments about him is in fact some victimizing idiot? golly, how could I be so blind?

Alternative is nowhere near the level of most trolls who have been members of or still are members of this forum. My issues with him are that he always has to be demeaning, derogatory, and edgy in order to be cool. Whenever he gets called out on it, he steps backward with his tail between his legs and says things like, "What are you talking about?" or "I was just joking!" or "I didn't do that!"

When anyone disagrees, he then snaps back immediately and returns with things like, "You suck because you were offended lolololol" or "Get used to the Internet!" or simply sends some accusatory, edgy, or aggressive remark.
Man you sure got me figured out.
And look. It happens while I'm typing this very thing.
I posted that because Zan seems to think me and Nal are friends which everybody would know is false.

I posted that because Zan seems to think me and Nal are friends which everybody would know is false.
okay, I'll acknowledge that was wrong actually

Why do you try to write off everything I say to you as "trying to get a reaction out of you". It is stupid and makes you look like you are in serious denial.
Except you do it to several people. From what I've seen and heard, you've(obviously) done it to Zanaran, to Maxx(apparently), I know you've done it to Ravencroft(and I even commented on this very problem at the time), and you did it to me.

The title should be.

Alternative - Holy stuff we need to stop creating threads for the smallest reasons.

The title should be.

Alternative - Holy stuff we need to stop creating threads for the smallest reasons.
the guy was being a plain unlikable richard not only to me, but to several others (see autobahn's post) so I had reason to make this thread

Except you do it to several people. From what I've seen and heard, you've(obviously) done it to Zanaran, to Maxx(apparently), I know you've done it to Ravencroft(and I even commented on this very problem at the time), and you did it to me.
holy stuff, he was a richardbag then and a richardbag now. hasn't changed at all.

Wow you picked out 4 posts from the past year about people who are absolute trash. I don't think someone who had an illegal gambling ring and reselled keys at higher prices is someone who "did the slightest thing wrong".

Wow you picked out 4 posts from the past year about people who are absolute trash.
The one about me is a given because you hold a petty grudge on me, Maxx is understandable, and Ravencroft and AutoBahn are ok.

Doesn't sound much like absolute trash to me.

Wow you picked out 4 posts from the past year about people who are absolute trash. I don't think someone who had an illegal gambling ring and reselled keys at higher prices is someone who "did the slightest thing wrong".
you're not allowed to call anyone "absolute trash" considering your reputation

you're not allowed to call anyone "absolute trash" considering your reputation
Oh yeah I am definitely below the likes of Ravencroft and you.

Oh yeah I am definitely below the likes of Ravencroft and you.
at least maxx and raven (well, recently) haven't been argumentative starfishs

Wow you picked out 4 posts
What, is there a standard? Do I need to put down like, 15 links before my point's valid or something?
from the past year
hasn't changed at all
about people who are absolute trash
debatable; also, just because someone's 'trash' in your eyes isn't an excuse to follow them around and start stuff with them like an asshat(even if this isn't on the same degree as what creative had done at the time).
I don't think someone who had an illegal gambling ring and reselled keys at higher prices is someone who "did the slightest thing wrong".
Wasn't him who had the idea. He only supported it.

yes, at least

Oh man I start arguments with whiny babies. I am definitely worse than people who have wished death on furries, have proven they are damaged beyond repair, set up illegal gambling rings, resold blockland keys for a profit, member of Nigerian Cunts, attacked servers with Betel, and overall starfishs.

Is this what you are trying to say?