Author Topic: [NEWS] 5 killed after shooting at Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, airport  (Read 5918 times)

i dont speak mexican
Of course jihadis don't speak spanish  :cookieMonster:

LOL

shooter identified as known puerto-rican supremacist and alt-right leader, Samuél Hydé.

You literally believe in pizzagate. no offense dude, but I have a hard time taking what you post seriously.

So you ran out of woefully un-entertaining troll material and you had to switch to drivel that's just blatantly wrong?

Next time call me a manlet or something because it'd probably hit harder

The legally licensed vendor can sell a firearm to a consumer, and that consumer can easily flip the firearm into the black market at any moment, especially if the regulations are looser.

Spending resources on formulating an effective control plan is 100x more efficient and intelligent than spending millions of dollars cracking down on every single gun dealer only for them to be replaced by more gun dealers. It's a case of long term plan vs short term plan. The long term plan will eliminate the problem in the future, but the short term plan will only eliminate the problem in the now and you'll have to do it again every time the problem arises

Are you saying that selling guns should still be legal, but we should spend more time on preventative measures to ensure they wont end up in the wrong hands, or are you saying we should eliminate the civilian gun market in it's entirety and only sell guns to occupational shooters so that all the guns will just go away in the 'long term'?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:22:53 PM by Rally »

So you ran out of woefully un-entertaining troll material and you had to switch to drivel that's just blatantly wrong?
This pizzagate conspiracy reminds me of the first season of true detective
the damage control is real

Are you saying that selling guns should still be legal, but we should spend more time on preventative measures to ensure they wont end up in the wrong hands, or are you saying we should eliminate the civilian gun market in it's entirety and only sell guns to occupational shooters so that all the guns will just go away in the 'long term'?
Probably more of the first one

the damage control is real

True Detective is a work of fiction. Ironic stuff-posting doesn't work as well when you unironically make yourself look stupid.

Probably more of the first one

can't say I disagree

restrict guns in airports  already done, don't know if you know that already

hire more air marshals / armed security Yes, I actually would love to see more armed personel in airports. If you're going to make a gun free zone gun free, at least provide the authorized security to protect the status quo... with guns.

less guns in the sheets, less guns on the streets

the man who had the gun (i saw that he flew from Alaska to Florida) was allowed to have the gun in his luggage which means he was presumably background checked. If they know about people traveling with concealed carry, they should require that it not be loaded or have ammunition.

I'm pretty sure the guns can't pass security in carry on bags, but can be dropped off, and picked up via check-in luggage
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:29:12 PM by Akio- »