Author Topic: UK Election 2017 - ELECTION NIGHT  (Read 23145 times)

corbyn got lucky because theresa may is so stuff

isn't that what you lefties are alleging happened with Annoying Orange? how does that change here?

isn't that what you lefties are alleging happened with Annoying Orange? how does that change here?

its the uk you have to reverse the left and the right parties because they use the metric system, different political measurements

326 ok bye i sleep now

Welcome the Soviet Kingdom of Cuckistan!
Although, no one party holds the majority anymore.

Welcome the Soviet Kingdom of Cuckistan!
what the forget are you talking about

The labour party is become communism, destroyer of morality.

dont make eye contact with him or he'll think he's right

dont make eye contact with him or he'll think he's right
Lol, ok PhantOS

the last government was a tory/libdem coalition, this one is a tory/DUP coalition

Heh heh, so much about Corbyn negotiating with terrorists

the only thing corbyn has managed to do is push the government right
yeah, he hasnt just gained 29 seats for labour despite being called "unelectable" a couple of months ago
in 2015 there was 2,000,000 votes between labour and conservative, nows theres 800,000

corbyns done a stuff ton and im well proud of him, hoping the momentum can keep goin

i feel like the big problem the conservatives had burdening them this time around that gave labour such an advantage was the fact the tories practically threw out the keys to a certain win for the sake of making room for some banter

yeah, he hasnt just gained 29 seats for labour despite being called "unelectable" a couple of months ago
in 2015 there was 2,000,000 votes between labour and conservative, nows theres 800,000

corbyns done a stuff ton and im well proud of him, hoping the momentum can keep goin

It's gonna keep going. Even if May can stay on within this caretaker government, they're probably going to have another election soon.

The labour party is become communism, destroyer of morality.
hey, buddy, you just roll in from stupid town?

hey, buddy, you just roll in from stupid town?
Huh, thats exactly what I said when labour started doing their marxist marches.

Huh, thats exactly what I said when labour started doing their marxist marches.

What reality do you live in