Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 462299 times)

honestly why don't they just shut down the loving game

they're so loving batstuff handicapped at running it that this stuff is gonna be like soundcloud in a couple of months with the current path they're going on
probably raking in all they can before roblox inevitably curls up and dies

probably raking in all they can before roblox inevitably curls up and dies

this

at this rate it's gonna happen sooner than later

they need to sell it to people who can run it better

tbh the update isn't that bad, they should just add a way to join an empty server and keep it the way it is now

loving morons jesus forget

if I were an iota less civil I would be spamming gibberish at this point on their website

roblox issued an update that only shows servers your friends are in due to the problem of bots scanning over servers and sending links 'n stuff like that

sooo... quite a few threads about this with supports filling them on the roblox forums

this sucks.

edit: that's not all, i've been told that moderators are locking some support threads and all they could give was a "sorry" about the decision of making the only visible servers the ones your friends are in, but i don't have confirmation of the locking threads bit happening

i don't understand the problem with this.

so because they dont know stuff about dealing with bots they're just going to slowly strip away key features of the game.

okay.

cant wait for PMs/chat to be gone entirely eventually.

i don't understand the problem with this.
it may not be a problem for some people, but it affects moderators/administrators of games, the clan world, and traders significantly

moderators/administrators - cannot join servers where there is a rule breaker/cheater/exploiter because the server list is not there, unless they have a friend in that server already, and depending on the amount of players that go to that game, it wouldn't be very efficient to use friends to join considering the maximum amount of friends is 200
the clan world - it's harder to join an open server now, due to that roblox puts you in games that your friends are on and if, say, there's 2 servers to defend at a base, roblox will probably be attempting to put you in a full server because your friend is there
traders - some traders like to skim through server lists to trade with people rather than just find them in-game face-to-face, and depending on the place it'd take longer to find them through the search bar, though depends on how you look at it, you might not have a problem with it

as for others, some people like to join servers that are more empty or servers that have a sizable amount of players rather than let the play button do their work for them

it may not be a problem for some people, but it affects moderators/administrators of games, the clan world, and traders significantly

moderators/administrators - cannot join servers where there is a rule breaker/cheater/exploiter because the server list is not there, unless they have a friend in that server already, and depending on the amount of players that go to that game, it wouldn't be very efficient to use friends to join considering the maximum amount of friends is 200
the clan world - it's harder to join an open server now, due to that roblox puts you in games that your friends are on and if, say, there's 2 servers to defend at a base, roblox will probably be attempting to put you in a full server because your friend is there
traders - some traders like to skim through server lists to trade with people rather than just find them in-game face-to-face, and depending on the place it'd take longer to find them through the search bar, though depends on how you look at it, you might not have a problem with it

as for others, some people like to join servers that are more empty or servers that have a sizable amount of players rather than let the play button do their work for them

1.) nobody is going to have to the time to moderate children all day, just put in a simple kick script.
2.) clan wars are pointless
3.) could be a problem, but there could be a solution on roblox's side.

1.) nobody is going to have to the time to moderate children all day, just put in a simple kick script.
2.) clan wars are pointless
3.) could be a problem, but there could be a solution on roblox's side.

well the points vary depending on who's who, really, if you don't find them a problem then you don't find them a problem, but some others may find them a problem (for instance, someone who really likes to clan war would find the update a big issue)

tbh my thoughts are this update was supposed to have good intentions but it was executed in a very poor way, and excused in a very stupid way (who knew that a core game mechanic would be a critical security breach?)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:28:17 PM by Blue Screen »

joining any running server isn't really an inconvenience. if you really want to join your friend, you already can.

man and i thought things were bad when steam removed the /me command because people pretended to be steam staff with it

man and i thought things were bad when steam removed the /me command because people pretended to be steam staff with it

There was a /me command?

The update is absolutely handicapped, hands down. We're lucky that someone at StyLiS made a private server browser on a secret website just for our own moderation. Yes, we do moderate all servers best we can.

""""""""""high quality""""""""""" physics