Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 53378 times)

You gotta wonder how someone can use memes ironically and then get mad when they're used unironically
im sorry what does this mean

stuff.... you caught me now hootaloo. *forget*
that was a bit of me being an starfish but i just wanted to watch the fireworks then, i didn't say stuff to him or about him till he was banned so i wasn't really stoking the fire
stop using discord its closer to literal garbage than a messaging program
shut up

im sorry what does this mean

Ladies and gentlemen, the demonstration.

he probably said that because drydess was blindly defending bolster, i wouldnt see why celau would have a burning passion to get drydess banned if it werent for this mess

im gonna be right one day and u know it
hahah hey guys it's me d i only use stewam hahhaa

where are my aol brothers at

It was purely IRL stuff like Seth said
ya this, he didn't mention anything about the forum or discords being a part of it, i guess except what happened in this thread

yea no. too much stuff going on right now for this to repeatedly distract me. already tried quitting once but i had nothing to do at the time so i came back. anyways blf doesn't really give me any satisfaction nowadays, just pisses me off 24/7. im just forgetin done with it

this post has relevance

he probably said that because drydess was blindly defending bolster
like this would make it ok?

so anyway. can we get either a boltster confession or a compelling explanation for the website

like this would make it ok?
man if you wanna talk discord drama i find it interesting you were defending boltster earlier

hahah hey guys it's me d i only use stewam hahhaa
yea because steam chat is for smart people

man if you wanna talk discord drama i find it interesting you were defending boltster earlier
i have not stated my opinion over this drama only the way people dealt with it