Author Topic: New LG G3 is out - Need Android Advice  (Read 3096 times)

Im getting the G3 as well when my upgrade comes up in August. I can live with the overheating issues, the phone is gorgeous and the UI isnt nearly as hideous as Touchwiz. I actually quite like it.

another account? wtf
he got perma'd on candy apple for report abuse and perma'd on /pacha for stuffposting

Im getting the G3 as well when my upgrade comes up in August. I can live with the overheating issues, the phone is gorgeous and the UI isnt nearly as hideous as Touchwiz. I actually quite like it.
overheating issues?
get opo
forget the chinese. (In other words; I wont buy stuff from chinese companies who pre-load chinese spyware.)

its not even out yet...
how could you choose it over the other when one isnt even released
well of course i'm assuming from the technical standpoints and hands-on from officials

plus, touchwiz isn't too bad, it isn't perfect but it's something that is getting so much better

overheating issues?forget the chinese. (In other words; I wont buy stuff from chinese companies who pre-load chinese spyware.)
but its running cyanogenmod with its customization
its like the oneplus one but without the stock theme and I believe (not sure) its running ColorOS

but its running cyanogenmod with its customization
its like the oneplus one but without the stock theme and I believe (not sure) its running ColorOS
After I realized that the One Plus One was a Chinese company I bailed. I will not buy a chinese smart phone.

After I realized that the One Plus One was a Chinese company I bailed. I will not buy a chinese smart phone.
You'll be surprised by how good the One Plus One actually is. Check the reviews that have been done.

You'll be surprised by how good the One Plus One actually is. Check the reviews that have been done.
Again; I don't care. It could be the god of smartphones and I would not buy a Chinese smartphone. People that know me will realize something.. I hate china with passion.

Again; I don't care. It could be the god of smartphones and I would not buy a Chinese smartphone. People that know me will realize something.. I hate china with passion.
Slightly tribal towards the Chinese but okay :)

well then why would you buy an iPhone :cookieMonster:

One Plus can go forget themselves. Their marketing campaign for the One+One was horrendous. Seriously they were having people smash their phones to win a One+

overheating issues?
They gave the phone such a high res screen that it cant really support itself - The phone will get very hot and will occasionally disallow you from turning the brightness to max to prevent it from overheating. Im too lazy to link but look up the reviews by MKBHD on Youtube - Hes a really good phone reviewer (Is that the term..?). Its not too big an issue though, and Ive never put my phone anywhere more than half brightness anyway.

Slightly tribal towards the Chinese but okay :)
I'm not really tribal toward anyone other than the Chinese.
well then why would you buy an iPhone :cookieMonster:
Because it's manufactured there, Chinese companies put spyware and other stuff in their phones. That and I also just rather not buy from a Chinese company.

One Plus can go forget themselves. Their marketing campaign for the One+One was horrendous. Seriously they were having people smash their phones to win a One+
They gave the phone such a high res screen that it cant really support itself - The phone will get very hot and will occasionally disallow you from turning the brightness to max to prevent it from overheating. Im too lazy to link but look up the reviews by MKBHD on Youtube - Hes a really good phone reviewer (Is that the term..?). Its not too big an issue though, and Ive never put my phone anywhere more than half brightness anyway.
I usually only have brightness at around 20%, would be overheating problem affect the phones lifespan/performance?

Pixel is right, you should look up MKBHD, he does really good phone reviews on practically all flagship that come to the US. 

Pixel is right, you should look up MKBHD, he does really good phone reviews on practically all flagship that come to the US. 
Just wanted it, I honestly like this phone a lot. The overheat issue I doubt will be a problem since I ever really go much more than 40% brightness.

I also might be getting it tomorrow!