Author Topic: shyGriff - Episodes 1-3, "facepalm, frick, im bored lol"  (Read 18408 times)

What I see is people complaining over a word. Seriously if you guys can't handle the word frick then, you're completely pathetic.
What I also see is a little girl that is sometimes annoying. Makes a lot of threads, I see a couple of people trying to teach her to say forget.
I also see a pointless thread, and argument about a little girl. Guys I'm not saying I'm on her side, I'm saying this thread is useless.
Sure she can be annoying, but everyone can be, and what I really don't understand is why people complain about
1. Frick
It's a loving word, what the hell is wrong with it.
2. A lot of topics
So what? "OGM SHEH MADE 13458 TOPIC IT's teh END OF TEH WARLD!"
if you guys don't like a topic, or think it's stupid. Why bother posting in it, or even posting a thread about it.
I personally think she is annoying but I don't go and make a stuffstorm about it.

tbh this thread is warranted but for all the wrong reasons. shygriff is just an unexciting poster. no flair no intelligence just uselessness. she went the retsrd route to try to get more attention (she ggets none in rl)

i thought it was fudge
it is, i just changed the words to fit the topic

we all... dont have anything else to do?

I mean, its ok to post topics once in a while, but not EVERY SINGLE DAY.
ATLEAST make it worth something.
"wahh im cold plz help" is not worth something.

Post on-topic, and don't derail.

lol I learned this from experience

i posted like a topic a day

I dont like shygriff
And this drama  says alot.
I support this

Here. https://signup.wordpress.com/signup/

Make a blog and say frick and post pics of furries all you want. But not here.

well what else am i supposed to do
i dont have anything else to do so yeah
Then do something. Jeez, is it so hard to stand up, and walk outside? Just do something other than isolating yourself to the computer. If you're doing this at age 11, I fear what comes for you in the future.

Uub

Shygriff is one of those kids that are intrested on computers/electronics, and really don't know how to actually interact online properly, yet

Imo

Then do something. Jeez, is it so hard to stand up, and walk outside? Just do something other than isolating yourself to the computer. If you're doing this at age 11, I fear what comes for you in the future.
yeah, i can go and walk outside at 1:00 am!
thanks!

Here. https://signup.wordpress.com/signup/

Make a blog and say frick and post pics of furries all you want. But not here.
i have a tumblr but tumblr doesn't work on my phone

"OGM SHEH MADE 13458 TOPIC IT's teh END OF TEH WARLD!"
Shut up
you're completely pathetic.
Using that same logic, I can plaster words like "forget" all over a school. What? It's just a word, if you can't handle it, you're completely pathetic!
I also see a pointless thread, and argument about a little girl. Guys I'm not saying I'm on her side, I'm saying this thread is useless.
First off: How does being a little girl change any of my arguments? She's obnoxious to be around and she doesn't have to be because of this wonderful called self control.
Second, how is the thread useless? How is it pointless? You can't back up your argument for stuff.

i have a tumblr but tumblr doesn't work on my phone
Then use a computer

Then use a computer
that is another thing i cannot do at 1:00 am

Then do it at another time.

wtf? do it.. hmm.. during the day?

i do use a computer normally but i never have anything to do at night so i post