bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 507096 times)

It has many flat badly textured walls, and the draw distance is terrible. All this I have observed on my console mind you. I can not speak for the PC version which from what I hear is much better.

Installing this now on my PC. Probably won't be able to run it though.

It has many flat badly textured walls, and the draw distance is terrible. All this I have observed on my console mind you. I can not speak for the PC version which from what I hear is much better.
explain why this matters
also draw distance is a legit enough complaint since it matters for being able to see enemies so you get a Cool Point™

Mulch if what you say is true then people wouldn't be playing chess since the looks of the peices haven't changed much over the 500 year period.

I like realism, realism helps me immerse myself and feel as though I am there. This in turn leads for a better gameplay experience for me.

this is exactly what i am saying. however, that does not matter because it's fun as forget and the graphics won't keep me from playing it. i've honestly gotten more immersed in minecraft than penumbra
NO.

Sorry for huge.

I like realism, realism helps me immerse myself and feel as though I am there. This in turn leads for a better gameplay experience for me.
realism is based on the experiences, not the ~*^realistic^*~ graphics
also realism in games is terrible

Caspian Border, do want. Are the Battlefield games a bit slower paced than Call of Duty? I would like a slower paced console FPS to play.

Depends on where you are in the map, maps are so big that you can sometimes go a minute or two without action. (Generally if you are attacking though there is always action)

Anyone else gonna play it on the PS3?
:c

what's the current caspian border password?

It is currently "shoppingcartsareagoodride" without the quotes of course.