700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1374121 times)

on the way home from the store before we got in the car there was a wasp on my hand,it didn't do anything but I freaked the forget out

I love Chex mix, in fact, I saw it at my local hobo market.

I want a sequel to chex quest called chex mix quest

i had a really good dream last night that bakugan came back and then i woke up

I wish I had full control of my dreams.

i had a really good dream last night that bakugan came back and then i woke up
The original Bakugan before they added a lot of features such as traps n gear or just all of it

The original Bakugan before they added a lot of features such as traps n gear or just all of it
stuff brother i'm a loving collection aficionado so more stuff = more fun times collecting
so original all the way to mechtanium surge
that's also why i collect pokemon cards, magic cards, beyblades, sneakers, and a ton of other stuff

beyblades
I've honestly been trying to get back into this cuz it seems fun again. My best setup uses the metal fight parts. iirc it was Hell Wolf something 145 HS/F. I forgot what the ID thing was for the Hell wheel's specialty spin track.
Main reason it was such a good top was because of its weight, making it arguably a good balance type with the HF/S tip in S mode, causing the weight to not allow it to be knocked around easy but still last long with the Sharp mode on. Following up with it in HF mode, it was absolutely devastating. Whenever it hopped in the air I covered my face. That thing hit hard. If I ever get back into BB, I might replace the 145HS/F with a RF/S or S/HF drive so it can switch between the corresponding modes when needed conditions are met, making me not have to struggle with the HSF when I have freshly clipped fingernails.

tl;dr: weight made it unable to be knocked around, HSF tip has two modes focused on stamina or attack, attack mode sent stuff flying.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:38:55 PM by Space1255 »

I've honestly been trying to get back into this cuz it seems fun again. My best setup uses the metal fight parts. iirc it was Hell Wolf 125 (unsure about this. It might actually be 90.) HS/F.
Editing with explanation on why it was so good to me
the only ones i can really get locked into are the original series (also called plastic gen + hms) and the new burst stuff
metal fight hurt me in ways i can't even begin to explain
also takaratomy for life forget hasbro
If I ever get back into BB, I might replace the 145HS/F with a RF/S or S/HF drive so it can switch between the corresponding modes when needed conditions are met, making me not have to struggle with the HSF when I have freshly clipped fingernails.
the metal fight scene is pretty much dead because both companies stopped manufacturing parts and everyone's into plastic gen and burst now
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:40:29 PM by Daswiruch »

the only ones i can really get locked into are the original series (also called plastic gen + hms) and the new burst stuff
Oh yeah how's the BB Burst looking? I saw some ads for the anime on a site I use but I never actually looked into it.

Oh yeah how's the BB Burst looking? I saw some ads for the anime on a site I use but I never actually looked into it.
if you want to get intro burst don't waste your time with the original burst parts (single layer) because the dual layer system is loving rocking
like victory valkyrie and storm spriggan and all that stuff

if you want to get intro burst don't waste your time with the original burst parts (single layer) because the dual layer system is loving rocking
like victory valkyrie and storm spriggan and all that stuff
Yo wait what
I take it that the dual layer system strongly resembles the synchrome system from the series after metal fight?

Yo wait what
I take it that the dual layer system strongly resembles the synchrome system from the series after metal fight?
everyone thought that dual layer was gonna be like synchrome but it turns out it's just upgraded versions of their previous counterparts
but still don't waste your time with the first system