Author Topic: wierd glitch  (Read 1783 times)

i dont know if anyone else ever experienced this kind of glitch but i always have fraps running so im ready to record, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdiyP1JZlEw

What vehicle is that?

The green car i mean

What vehicle is that?

The green car i mean
one of the chaos betas, i took the video a week or two ago

I have had that a couple times... I actually have a picture of a massive jumble of box truck in the ground, Immah go look for it.

Uh... this happens pretty often, actually.

That's Torques poor collision, not much you can do about it as far as I know.

it only happened that one time, when i spawned the vehicle against the window and it got stuck in the wood around window. i was hammering the vehicle and it eventually broke lose and went flying like 100ft and went really high, then it got stuck like that when it hit the ground

it only happened that one time, when i spawned the vehicle against the window and it got stuck in the wood around window. i was hammering the vehicle and it eventually broke lose and went flying like 100ft and went really high, then it got stuck like that when it hit the ground
Ok...
My point remains valid.

Ok...
My point remains valid.

For as long as I have had that truck, its never happen to me

On the subject of jeep stuff....nvm, couldn't find the pic
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:38:14 PM by Digmaster »

As he said, not much can be done about it, Torque simply doesn't have good collision.