Author Topic: [Offline] Swholli's Halloween Theater  (Read 1912 times)

For all of October, I on my livestreaming channel SwholliLIVE, shall be presenting some of the cheesiest, goofiest, stupidest, downright worst feature films to ever bear the genre "horror."

In an homage to the beloved Mystery Science Theater 3000, myself and occasional company (contact me if you're interested in participating, it's all done through Skype) riff on the films; except this is live, complete improvisation, no rehearsals.

Quck stuff:

The distribution of the films in their current form is protected under the fair use act as they are a form of critique on the bodies themselves and education towards film as a medium (plus for a bunch of richard jokes, probably).

But I can't watch the show live!

Never fret, these are the highlights! I'll edit all all of the filler/unfunny stuff and only give you the good stuff. You don't get the experience of the whole film, but it gives you a nice vignette of the installments if we're doing a series or something.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:12:32 PM by Swholli »

For some reason the volume is low. I dunno. I'll fix it on the next video.

Oh, if anyone has ideas for some stuffty horror movies they'd like screened, please feel free to ask. I know a lot, but I don't know all of them.

I don't know if I'm stupid and missing it but where is the link to your twitch account for when you're streaming?

Can you stream "The Stuff" next?

I don't know if I'm stupid and missing it but where is the link to your twitch account for when you're streaming?

Oh, lol, my bad.

Can you stream "The Stuff" next?

I will do that right after Sleepaway Camp III (because cliffhangers)

Actually, I could do The Stuff right now, if anyone's interested, and me and Nick are gonna do Sleepaway Camp III later tonight.

LOL Twitch apparently takes the "gaming content only" thing seriously.

Oh well, I'll just continue later using a Livestream account or Justin or something.

Haha, I had no idea they actually cared that much. My bad.

EDIT: Also dear lord was "The Stuff" awful.

I may not finish that one.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 07:10:15 PM by Swholli »

Watching Sleepaway Camp III. There are boobies.