Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 146696 times)

having a problem when you successively kill one.  for some reason, when they die, they still exist and cause the number to inflate until none can spawn anymore.

having a problem when you successively kill one.  for some reason, when they die, they still exist and cause the number to inflate until none can spawn anymore.

oh god

stop cheatkilling them

please

The "/clearrendermen" command will reset all the rendermen in the map and fix this bug. Use it if you plan to keep doing this stuff.

oh god

stop cheatkilling them

please

The "/clearrendermen" command will reset all the rendermen in the map and fix this bug. Use it if you plan to keep doing this stuff.
"cheatkilling"

what.  I was hosting a DM with render enabled (on purpose.)  you were supposed to retaliate.  at least I have console commands, so i can just press what ever key i want to reset them.

-snip-
I think I just came up with a way to fix that anyways.
Code: [Select]
function armor::Damage(%this,%obj,%source,%a,%b,%c)
{
if(%this.isRenderman == 1)
    {
        if(%this.getState() $= "Dead")
        {
        removeRenderman(%this);
        }
    }
}
Not sure if it works, but I assume it does. I'm not much of a scripter anyways, but still, here you go. Put it inside the RMod package, since that's where I intent to have it if it works. :P

I think I just came up with a way to fix that anyways.
Code: [Select]
function armor::Damage(%this,%obj,%source,%a,%b,%c)
{
if(%this.isRenderman == 1)
    {
        if(%this.getState() $= "Dead")
        {
        removeRenderman(%this);
        }
    }
}
Not sure if it works, but I assume it does. I'm not much of a scripter anyways, but still, here you go. Put it inside the RMod package, since that's where I intent to have it if it works. :P
I was thinking about something like this. Ta.

Surely Renderman won't hurt me?

Ive been trolled by christbot6 >:C

for this version...i hid myself in a glass box and he never got me because raycasting was on(i looked at him)

Does the normal, common renderman just play the ''HESRIGHTTHERE'' sound itself,
and does the rare, uncommon renderman ''type B'' play the ''lovingstuff'' and the ''HESRIGHTTHERE'' sound.

WhatTheEff do you mean?  :cookieMonster:  Are you asking if the renderman plays the HESRIGHTTHERE sound as 3d rather than 2d? Idk, but I think your client plays it when the server sends it a command to do so. I could be wrong, but still. It would have been the most flexible, at least in my opinion. Ik it's not 3d though because if it were, everyone would hear it, and it would be... weird. What happens is, if you are looking at the renderman, the louder the sound is, and the more chances you have of dying. The more you look away, the quieter the sound is, and the less risk of death you are taking.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:08:07 PM by Xanderian »

for this version...i hid myself in a glass box and he never got me because raycasting was on(i looked at him)
Renderman doesn't know if you're looking at him through a transparent block or not.  In fact, no engines (that I know of) are capable of determining this unless it were a scripted scene.  :I

OMG
Console:fOrGiVe Me i'M sO vErY SoRrY
Then appeared:
Scared the daylights out of me

wish you could spawn more renderman than five.  why not 50?

OMG
Console:fOrGiVe Me i'M sO vErY SoRrY
Then appeared:
Scared the daylights out of me
Someone finally found this :D

wish you could spawn more renderman than five.  why not 50?
Due to the way the mod works, the mod cycle for canSee scans the player's viewport for all player objects. It then checks if they are rendermen and if so places them in 1 of 5 "slots" for rendermen. Maybe now that i've learned arrays this can change, but at the time of programming it would have been a long and annoying function to make - you'd need to add a whole if check for each slot.

So whatever. Coming in v3.1 - infinite rendermen.

(if there is a v3.1)